Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IamMe

Other Rodent Types?

71 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to see other rodent types?

• Hell yes!
    • No, I think crowfall cant handle the cuteness.

Hello Master Race fans!

That was an idea of mine that came up reading the forum.

I imagine it like in Tera where you have one race but you can choose between different types of rodents.

Beaver, Weasel, Rabbit, Hamster, Rat, Squirrel you name it! Would it fit? I wanna hear your opinion!

Edited by Brillson

I AM ME!
I love you all.

You started of with "I imagine it like in Tera" and it just went downhill from there.

Don't listen to the haters although weasels are not rodents.  Id love to RP a miniature giant ice weasel myself.

AuxzkMc.png

Edited by BraveSirRobin

Guinnecia wiped out all other rodents.

Seriously though, we have a ton of cool potential races in our heads but guinnecians are the only rodents in our hearts.

Tully Ackland

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc. 

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

[Rules of Conduct]

Seriously though, we have a ton of cool potential races in our heads but guinnecians are the only rodents in our hearts.

All rodents will be squished by the horsey hooves anyways.  Whats the point in adding more?

I'm happy to hear that.

Guineceans need a lot of love and care, I don't want any hamsters to make competition!  :)

Will there be at least varying model types in terms of proportion for guineceans? I think a little variety on this front is better than everyone being a round little munchkin. Just an opinion I don't see it as a necessity, but it would be interesting to me to have lanky and chubby guineceans.

Also are the spanish Guineceans - Cuyeros? ^//^!

#CrowFallBata

~Sweet Sensations~

puppy punch Count: 28

All rodents will be squished by the horsey hooves anyways.  Whats the point in adding more?

Cents will be our easiest targets. Just run right underneath. All those soft bits within easy reach, and horses hate having something underneath them because it's so hard to hit...

:P

I'm in this for the Experience, not the XP.

I hope one of the potential races are red-skinned desert-dwelling nomads who worship the Wyrm Eternal (believing she was not slain). :)

Does Crowfall plan to solicit fan suggestions on races?  

Edited by cemya

What about this fine gentlebunny here then, sir? CwC1m0t.png

This knight is right from the Kickstarter page so, for all sceptics, this is not a fake.

You started of with "I imagine it like in Tera" and it just went downhill from there.

You know they said they aim for a combat stil which is going a bit in the direction of Tera (please correct me if i am wrong)

Edited by Brillson

I AM ME!
I love you all.

Um... that's a guinea pig.

Is it? Really? What about the long "ears" on his head? Are these even ears? I feel dizzy -_-

I AM ME!
I love you all.

Yeah with their names I think they should just stick to hamster lords. The whole tera thing is fine in tera, but (this will sound dumb) I think having bunnies and other little furry critters will sorta undercut the credibility of these hamsterlords.

Like, tera has a very odd visual style. And with that race they were sorta just taking the piss. They're like, yeah it's a humonoid race of every cute animal, and they are spawned from the greatness of nature! Which sure is fine for that game, but I don't think that fits here. I much prefer the idea that the hamsterlords are a young race of merchants and fighters ready to prove themselves in front of the older races.