Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Luthare

Any Dissent People Here? (Shadowbane)

This is Luthare.. Or Voldar.. had a few names. Does Dissent still have a web page? I know we did but I lost the site sometime ago. Anyone planning on playing this game? Looks to be freaking amazing and likely to bring back the intensity of Shadowbane. Is Shadivak still gaming? I know Booms passed quite awhile back. Was very sad to read that.

Anyway if any Dissent people here please let me know. Thank you.

Heya! Does Dissent still have a webpage? I know they used to. That was how I found out Booms/Hamlin had passed away. Would be really awesome if at least a small # of old Dissent could play one last game together.. before we march into gaming retirement. lol.

Heya! Does Dissent still have a webpage? I know they used to. That was how I found out Booms/Hamlin had passed away. Would be really awesome if at least a small # of old Dissent could play one last game together.. before we march into gaming retirement. lol.

Yeah, that was sad news.

Maybe he retired the guild - I really don't know, m8.

Edited by Mythx

MQfHl7c.png

Crowfall Game Client: https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/

Lol. I remember that picture and all the great board warrioring from the SB days! Epic! 

Yes Shadivak did a great job of being one of the most hated players.. he was just a blast to game with. As were so many of the old Dissent crew.

I so hope some of them are able to get involved in this game. This truly looks to be the best game since Shadowbane.. (for anyone who was loyal to that game) I simply cant wait!

Miss Booms. Played with us for a fair bit after SB. Good person and a loss to the gaming community. 

81C2Uc9.jpg?1

Sup Luthare. Webpage died a long time ago and haven't heard from Shadivak since. I think the last game we played together was gw2. I've seen some old dissent players here and there, but few and far between. Hope all is well.

I think most have moved on, away from these type of games.

Crowfall has all the potential to bring me back in.

Looks to have a ton of upside.

ps. this is Koy. good to see some of you are still around.

Edited by Winks

CfWBSig.png

Luthare,

I'm still around, this is Malganis  (a.k.a: "That Pair of Dissent Crossbow Warriors / Firebat(Intlar) / Parasite(Elf Doomsayer) / Alexstraza (Elf Archmage) / Maiev (Dodgestalker)) I've been around playing most of the FOTM MMO's waiting for something good. This looks promising and you can expect I'll be around for sure.

I am here. I paid five bucks just to reply to this thread. I want to fork shat up like we did back in the day... And yes, this is the real Shadivak. PM me and we'll get this going again....

Edited by Shadivak

Accounted for: Tool, Bratling, Luthare, Malganis, Koy, Shadivak, Dreaden

Mia: Los, Morgous, Guilty, Deli, Torn, Magevro, Holden, Hendel, Ozien, Darby,

Been too long, can't remember all the names.

Edited by dreaden