Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Numa

Takeda Shogunate

Hello Community!

We are an old school family/friend gaming guild.

We have been around since 1999 - UO/AC our roots. And just have been jumping game to game trying to get back into a good MMO. Really haven't had one since Warhammer - and that wasn't really even good!

Anyhow I don't know if anyone will remember us from the old Dread days, we crumbled and mostly left SB once our little city of Shinano was seiged and destroyed.

Hope this game is something like an updated SB!

Hello there Takeda.

I may well be necro-posting to your thread here, but I wanted to let you know that I'm certainly going to be playing Crowfall.  I know it's been a very, very long time, but I'm hoping you remember.  The Order of Moonglow did not fare well on Dread against the strength of a well-timed off-hours concerted attack from our enemies (no hard feelings to TBW if they are still around), and I'm sorry for how things ended with our continental empire.  I'm glad there will be familiar faces in game -  I'm just hoping I don't get PKed for sport on sight. :P

-GP

On 4/15/2015 at 10:11 PM, GreyPawn said:

Hello there Takeda.

I may well be necro-posting to your thread here, but I wanted to let you know that I'm certainly going to be playing Crowfall.  I know it's been a very, very long time, but I'm hoping you remember.  The Order of Moonglow did not fare well on Dread against the strength of a well-timed off-hours concerted attack from our enemies (no hard feelings to TBW if they are still around), and I'm sorry for how things ended with our continental empire.  I'm glad there will be familiar faces in game -  I'm just hoping I don't get PKed for sport on sight. :P

-GP

Hello GP,

I remember you and moonglow - was fun to ally with you and hunt you at times as well. The majority of the Takeda Shogunate fellas (ever only about 7-9 of us) will not be playing Crowfall. But I will! and I am super excited about it too boot! I am definitely looking for an old SB guild that knows how to organize and win fights, but also is somewhat casual and chill.

I look forward to playing a game with you.

Numa

On 3/7/2017 at 8:22 PM, scree said:

Did you really just respond to a post made 2 years ago?

Hello scree,

Yes I responded late. But I maintain a longer term perspective on the world. I played Shadowbane from 2004-2008-9. I have been with my wife for over 16 years. I expect to live circa 50-70 years. So, Crowfall is going to be a big deal game for me. I am hoping it will be my main form of gaming entertainment from 2019-2025ish, if not 2030. That means I will have been a part of the Crowfall community from Jan 2015 to possibly 2030. This makes 2 years not so bad. 

Anyhow - I also work full time, have 2 young children - bottom line - not much time. But when I do I test Crowfall!