Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Smite:

rixie

I do every so often. I have played since closed beta, but am waiting for Heroes of the Storm (tried the alpha, it rocks).

My IGN for SMITE is BilboSwagginz ...  :blink:

EOWWuhQ.png 

SMITE angers me because I enjoyed Global Agenda and they totally quit on it for SMITE.

While I like SMITE, I also really liked Global Agenda. I think they are working on a Global Agenda 2 they said, but I am unsure of if they quit it or not.

EOWWuhQ.png 

I love Smite! I've been playing since Closed Beta and absolutely love it. As a matter of fact, on my new Crowfall Fansite/Forum known as Crush the Throne (www.crushthethrone.com) I am actually giving away 4 LootCrate codes which unlock Thanatos for you and give you the Halloween exclusive Jack-The-Reaper skin. It's in the Forum Shop so you definitely have to work your way up to getting it. I just thought that would be a cool little thing to offer as a prize to our loyal members.

If you guys ever want to play in game, friend me under my IGN "Ithrein" and we can play some matches together.

I, too, have been playing since closed beta.  I'm an Ao Kukulkuang fan, myself.  Dat dragon be swag, yo.  Seriously, I've played hundreds of games on him.  I'm working on mastery level 60.  I'm at 54.  My username is MEGALUS (go figure).

I tried. I think it was the launcher (or the game? don't remember exactly) always crashing. After some research and three attempts I gave up. Sounds like fun, though.

I play a ton of Smite and do work with the theorycrafting/esports community.

The coach of Titan was messaging me an hour or two before Final of the SWC on Sunday asking for some of my data :-p

The Sundered Guard-"Nature's Sword, the People's Shield"-Ranger's Brotherhood of Shadowbane, Mourning Server

Listen to CrowCast-A Crowfall Podcast
Crowfall1_zps3d24a64d.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...