Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A Story Of When The Shadowbane Player Visited The Eternal Kingdoms

checkyotrack

I'd kill for those tracts of land mhm.

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I laughed till I cried.   OMG.   That's too damn funny.

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. I just got carried away y'know?

Life is not a Destination  -- Enjoy the Journey

Stand back, then, my friend. Stand back, watch and learn.

wxDQ4r3.png

The guard on the right... every time I see this movie - he looks just like Conan O'Brien

-Draconic Warlords, Usual Suspects, Freaks of Nature, Disturbed Forces, The Hate Crew, TSCCC-

Luckily one murder does not establish an trend. Other than isolate cases of petty gear theft by douchebags crime is exceedingly rare on the trail particularly violent crime.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

It's unfortunate.  Murders happen all over not just in isolated places.   CYT is no more in danger there than sitting in any major city.  Probably safer actually.  Watch out for those BEARS, though!

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Anglo-Saxon Warrior OP IMO.

SWrkfdj.jpg