Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

Welcome to Crowfall!

Thanks for responding to our vision of a game that is shooting to be somewhat different from those that we've all played before.  Todd, Tully, myself and our entire team look forward to serving you as we build this vision together.

We'll be participating in the hints and speculation game we are playing through the countdown with you.  Expect it to be a little frustrating at times, but there might be a method to the madness.   :)   Don't be too quick to make up your mind until the countdown ends and we unveil the full game vision.

We appreciate your patronage and will do our best to be good stewards in the entertainment environments that we build and service for you.

Gordon "Tyrant" Walton

Executive Producer

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

We'll be participating in the hints and speculation game we are playing through the countdown with you.  Expect it to be a little frustrating at times, but there might be a method to the madness.    :)   Don't be too quick to make up your mind until the countdown ends and we unveil the full game vision.

I find that this bit is extremely important, and am glad you referenced it. Often, people make snap judgments about games that are new. They immediately assume a game "isn't for them", even without playing it. I'm glad that you brought that up, as I feel that that point in itself is crucial for people to understand. No game is perfect for everyone. I know quite a few people who instantly wrote Crowfall off without any (little to none) information being released about the game. I suspect that some of these people will soon regret declining the invitation to play soon enough. I agree wholeheartedly that everyone should be waiting until the final unveiling to make their decisions, and I sure as heck will.

FishSignature_zpsb20b4dec.jpg

When I look at the art and styling for this game, I feel like I'm going to be playing Game of Thrones online. This is a very, very good thing! Fantastic art direction.

Excited and curious to see how your vision unfolds. Always great to be in on the beginning of a project and watch it as it develops. Rubbing my hands together.

I once ate a sprout.

Guest oVexlz

Wait, so is crowfall not the name of the game?

Gordon "Tyrant" Walton

Executive Producer

Are you sure that's not "Catbreath"? :P

"There's no way at all to avoid the terror that is human kind" ~Tully Ackland

:D