stardust

What game is everyone coming over from? SB, DF, other? POLL

764 members have voted

1. 1. What are you coming over from?

• Shadowbane
    • Darkfall
    • Shadowbane AND Darkfall
    • Other

Still playing Archeage and having quite a nice time. Hoping this could be the game that offers the same level of personal excitement without the mismanagement. 

Most people Like myself are coming from Ki based games, specifically, Wizard101 ;) some know me from central. No, I'm not here to ruin the game with spoilers,I'm here to enjoy a breath fo fresh air!!!

Elder Scrolls Online, WoW and SWTOR (recent).  Looking for something different, that actually IS different and not just a developer saying "Our game is different" and than it's more of the same.  Definitely curious about CrowFall.

I'm from Asherons Call, DAOC, and WoW. Didnt play Darkfall (but waited for it for years). Played little Shadowbane since I didnt like the movement control scheme.

Looking forward to sinking my teeth into something new.  

Coming from Wizard101/Pirate101

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." General James Mattis

Used to play Shadowbane many years ago, was a beta tester, then a member of FreeCorps when the game went live. Most recently I was playing Archeage. Bleh, that left a bad taste in my mouth.

He means goofybane, I do believe he currently sits as part of the regime of fail fish in his court of jesters.

Good example of good and bad that will come from Shadowbane.  Drogenn...androgynous troll and Granto....welcoming and friendly to new players yet able to hang with vets.

I am playing Shadowbane Emulator atm.  

Indeed there will need to be some growing up that most of the SB folks are going to need to do if the developers plan on mixing the "101" games community in with what may be the biggest bunch of emotionally stunted neanderthals in gaming.  

Oh and hai Granto!