What game is everyone coming over from? SB, DF, other? POLL

764 members have voted

1. 1. What are you coming over from?

• Shadowbane
    • Darkfall
    • Shadowbane AND Darkfall
    • Other

This x1000

I'm looking for a "SHADOWBANE" (the concept, not the bugs or bad graphics) that doesn't grt run into the ground by poor startup, advertising, or baaaad ideas and leadership (this aimed at the following emu's, not sbg/Wolfpack)

Ps-is that the real Ashen Temper, or the guy from Magicbane, that I could never figure out if he was an imposter or not?

This is the real me :)  https://twitter.com/ashentemper/status/552957573205213184

What imposter was there on Magicbane (never logged into it so I know that wasn't me).

Sean aka Ashen Temper | http://www.seandahlberg.com/

Without the Player, there is no Game!

I have played both Wizard101 and Shadowbane, but I do agree that Wizard 101 players might not be the appropriate crowd for this game if it is anything like SB.

"Video games foster the mindset that allows creativity to grow "  - NOLAN BUSHNELL

I have played both Wizard101 and Shadowbane, but I do agree that Wizard 101 players might not be the appropriate crowd for this game if it is anything like SB.

Maybe folks who haven't played anything but Wizard101.  Except those with "perfect pets" that play ranked PvP, etc.  Some of those guys are pretty hardcore and I'd say would fit in fine with this type of game.  But yeah, the avg 8 year old you find in Wizard City, probably not so much.

Shadowbane. I gave Darkfall a try, but I did not have the requisite free time to be a die-hard player or contribute much to my guild (which, ironically, was Evil Bastages). I also griefed kids on the Asheron's Call Darktide server and played Ultima Online on the Catskills server. I've briefly played Guild Wars, DAoC, Warhammer, and other MMOs, but never got as involved with them as I did with UO, AC, and SB.

4H4LmCE.gif

Scourge of the Shadowbane community, Public Enemy No. 1 to the SBEMU Forum Moderators, and member of the "Suppressed Person" faction on the Ubiforums. The man responsible for hooking up Ceska and CheckYoTrack. Also a 21-time World Heavyweight Champion of Shadowbane.

Started with MUDs and have played pretty much every MMO (even some Asian ones) throughout the years.  I have to say that I do have favorites, and SB was certainly one of them.

before, Global MU Online

and now Wizard101

thou shall know my guild, in the coming future!

Collecting alot of old gamers coming over for this game, should be great.

~bin

im bin.