Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tabletop Miniatures:

rixie

My old lady, knowing that I enjoy painting and such recently bought me an bunch of the "Warma-Hordes" miniatures. I've never attempted something so small. Hurts my eyes, but I think it will be interested to see them through.

Anyone else into this 'hobby'?

Chainmail 4 life!!

not really, not for decades... get an airbrush for putting on primer if possible...and a set of magnifying goggles

enjoy!

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

While I don't play any tabletop, my brother plays Warhammer 40k tabletop. I was thinking about getting into it.

The models are pretty cool looking, and some people do great paint jobs.

It's pretty popular where I live; there are 2 stores within 20 minutes of me that host tournaments every Saturday. On the other days anyone can go in, sit down, and play Warhammer 40k, War Machine, Warhammer Fantasy, and various card games, and imaginative games, such a Pathfinder. The community is very friendly, and everyone has a good time.

EOWWuhQ.png 

I have this brush on primer that is easy as balls to use.

The weather in Florida is hit or miss currently for spray priming. Not trying to spray dust all over those sumbitches.

I've got a handful of Warmachine and Hordes stuff. Played primarily with Convergence and Minions, respectively. Really fun game, and Privateer makes some of the best sculpts in the industry. Enjoy it!

TTS seems way gimmicky, at least in how they present it as a "look at the physics! you can knock poorly made socks over and LOL" kind of experience. I know far more people who use OCTGN for table-top game emulation. 

Disclaimer, I haven't used either myself, but that's what I gather from each, and I spend a lot more time table-top gaming than video gaming.