Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
checkyotrack

Funniest Rage Ever

What was the funniest rage you've seen in game/ventrilo/on the forums?

A rage thread on the MB boards in which the all powerful Manshoon raged about dev intervention because-and get this-the mine times changed AFTER DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME. I just spent 15 minutes splitting my sides. Epic fail. It got me thinking what is the most dumb/hilarious rage you have seen due to Shadowbane?

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Well the funniest part about Manshoon's nerd rage was he thought that the devs had intervened and changed mine/bane times to suit WM. Idiot forgot about daylight savings time.

My favorite kind of mini-nerd rage is when people say "your a wonderful person" or "you're dum". Just kills me.

Although SB had a good amount of nerd rage....nothing matched nerd rage in UO.....that moment you killed someone take there house key .....loot there house.....fight him/her and 3 buddies 4 vs 1 and win (having 90+ magic resist in first few months after release made u a tough sob to kill).......

Then watching 4 ghosts spamming ooooOoooooOooo...then see a red GM come....because they accuse you of foul language (n-word etc...anything that really break a tos)......too have the GM check the logs....see the Blues were lying and giving them temp 24-hour bans for lying. I may have done great deeds and equally evil deeds...but always was polite and usually ressed/gated ppl when there was chance....?

So player A dies.....

Player A house starts to get looted.....

Player A brings X Y. Z to help defend his/her house......

They all get killed.....

They all page gms saying I was saying nasty shiat.

Gm checks chat logs see they are lying...

24-hours bans to A X Y Z

Just goes to show sometimes the good guys aren't so good. UO was that game you really could just ruin someone's day if you put enough effort into it.

I myself nerd raged pretty hard back in 98 when after a fun college break....get back to school and see a msg on the UO login in screen saying a new house break in exploit came up and to check the forums on how to prevent this........to login and see all 11 of my houses looted clean.....broke my keyboard good over my leg that day, and being a broke college kid couldn't afford the 12 bucks for a new one at compusa, going 9 days w no keyboard was the sux

Edited by mendoza

I turn dough into $$$ .....The Pizza King of QFT

Broken keyboard, jesus lol.

I'd love to lie and say it was the only one......but me and my roommate both played a lot of UO once stat loss for reds was put in and you died from lag or server boundaries keyboards died it was irrating....although since 2002 no others keyboards has been broken over my leg. So I've grown a little :-)

We used to keep 3-6 spare keyboards.....at all times.......drunken UO was a dangerous game.......

Like being 15 beers 4-5 shots...and a bong rip in on a Friday night then showing 4 friends some ok action....being so tanked going into destard kill one person die to dragon breath ( which is shameful) ....being dumb enough to res ....and get killed again so double stat loss......waking up in the afternoon .... Logging in and wondering wtf happened to my toon....To have my roommate explain to me ...How drunk showing off didn't go so well. Never did drunk pking again.

I turn dough into $$$ .....The Pizza King of QFT

Isn't Manshoon from Australia or something? I think they have different dates for time changes. Give him some slack... but still funny.

He's from Methville, Australia.

Edit: But still this is a twice yearly occurence.

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

He's from Methville, Australia.

Edit: But still this is a twice yearly occurence.

I know that Daylight savings between the US and UK change on different dates (there are roughly 2 weeks where the difference is just 4 hours instead of 5 EST -> GMT). Might be the same with Aus too. I turned up to an online meeting an hour late once because of that.

I know that Daylight savings between the US and UK change on different dates (there are roughly 2 weeks where the difference is just 4 hours instead of 5 EST -> GMT). Might be the same with Aus too. I turned up to an online meeting an hour late once because of that.

In fact this is the case right now! Had this thread not brought it up, I wouldn't have thought to check and I'd have been late... again.

Edited by M0rdred

When we Switched server from Vindication to Wrath we picked up 2-3 recruits .

One of whom had a breakdown in guild chat one day , procaiming he couldnt be part of a guild who just wants to PvP 24/7 . Needless to say the guy got laughed out of town .

Theres a screenshot somewhere in our forum archives I'm sure ... lets see if I can find it .

Edited by maarvy

"Haven't you ever heard of ninja swords?"

SWrkfdj.jpg

When Craig added me to his "list" or that time he explained I would never understand what its like to be a man unless I served...time in a federal prison. 

Any of the hilarious Starskream rants, MaT got him so mad he broke his speakers.

We had some guy named ghost join for a whole day who proclaimed anybody who didn't work two jobs wasn't a man and needed to get some hair on their chest.

Durhams resignation letter from the WM boards is still an inside joke we laugh about. 

Dayle thinks the 9/11 was an inside job so that special operations could test a laser that generates vibrations in tectonic plates that would then be used for the US to attack Haiti. 

Valsheras telling us it's a mans job to lead his family and a woman's job to follow went over well.

The "Crazy Julie" indecent where some Honey BooBoo family member got in vent and made a fool of herself after claiming that sb was a family orientated game and when called trashy proudly refuted those remarks with her possession of a fire place. 

That time Killian quit the guild because he thought SS was harassing him when it was actually Kristy (and everybody knew that but him so everybody laughed). 

Coonvads.

Any of the PP moments asking for big heals while stealthed, messing up grp tele and instead using his individual tele to send himself to the enemy stack, 5'4 bro, dime collector, that one time Jesus called him and hung up on him so he took it as a sign to stop smoking weed for the rest of the month, high def staff rogue bird assy for a bane spec.

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

I remember when Killian was madly infatuated with Kristy before GAYS merged with WM and he didn't log in for a week after we showed him her YouTube channel. He went into deep denial.

What happened to Coonvads?

SWrkfdj.jpg