Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
checkyotrack

Funniest Rage Ever

I remember when Killian was madly infatuated with Kristy before GAYS merged with WM and he didn't log in for a week after we showed him her YouTube channel. He went into deep denial.

What happened to Coonvads?

Coonvads lied about who he was.  It's like him and Tooshifty must really really hate their lives. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Who did he say he was?

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Part of Durhams resignation letter:

"However, when GAYS joined WM I was gutted, as everything I had seen on the boards and in game had suggested you were arrogant idiots. Admittedly you turned out to be not as arrogant, or stupid as I'd dreaded (although a lot more racist) and I have really enjoyed playing with and talking to some of you. However, I still cursed every time I logged on and that damn red crest was still there and continued hoping GAYS would fall out with WM and I would be spared having to leave a bunch of people I really liked. Hardly a week went by without my sons or GF saying, why haven't you left WM yet?"

Who talks to their GF and kids about their online guild...

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Who did he say he was?

He was married to a very large woman, which he lied about.  He was in his late 30's, which he lied about.  He lied about what he did for a living, he works for his father.  He lied about everything he could, it was all rather sad. 

wiDfyPp.png

There was the whole EB caused melt down of Galahad RL ..caused by our intense baning of his pixels......that was both epic/sad.

Edited by mendoza

I turn dough into $$$ .....The Pizza King of QFT

When we Switched server from Vindication to Wrath we picked up 2-3 recruits .

One of whom had a breakdown in guild chat one day , procaiming he couldnt be part of a guild who just wants to PvP 24/7 . Needless to say the guy got laughed out of town .

Theres a screenshot somewhere in our forum archives I'm sure ... lets see if I can find it .

found it for you

vVyy6av.jpg

bannerSMALL.jpg

There's the guy from sbemu who died to a sentinel on macro. IDK if he nerd raged or not, but that fail is so epic I heard it over on MB. Famous. Maybe fails would be on a different thread. idk.

Def cuts.  So hard.

nAd1VPD.png

"Agelmar is King of the Hypocrites and Ruler of the Kingdom of Hypocrytia"

There was the whole EB caused melt down of Galahad RL ..caused by our intense baning of his pixels......that was both epic/sad.

Im still here and nowhere near as melted down as some people seemed to think I was. I just really disliked EB and cant stand groups that play the way they did. Amusingly though I disliked KGB more because at least EB never pretended to be anything other than what they were, while KGB played at being everyones buddy, and it took EB and KGB basically allying on some level to take us out.

Part of the downfall of Shadowbane was due to groups like EB as far as Im concerned. I remember EB openly admitting they played to literally ruin the game for everyone else and cause as much misery as possible. That doesnt keep people playing and more and more people just walk away till eventually there is no game left to play. By default the KoA Nation ended up being the "good" guys, not because we really wanted to be, but because many of us wanted to fight against the things that we thought were adding to the slow death of the game (along with the bugs and other weird stuff)

I cant be too melted down by what happened years ago. At the time it was stressful, but we pretty much won the first server we were on, Deception, and didnt come too far from doing the same on the second server, Vengeance. EB did a good job of outsmarting us in the end and they won.

On Mourning there was a lady named Kizzi who owned a city North of King's Cross. We spent a few hours camping it and taking down all the unprotected buildings. We ended up leaving after she repeatedly threatened to kill herself. She was already known as a pretty unstable person, so we actually took her a little more seriously than she perhaps deserved. 

TL;DR: Girl almost Ragequit from life.

ncLez59.png

Im still here and nowhere near as melted down as some people seemed to think I was. I just really disliked EB and cant stand groups that play the way they did. Amusingly though I disliked KGB more because at least EB never pretended to be anything other than what they were, while KGB played at being everyones buddy, and it took EB and KGB basically allying on some level to take us out.

Part of the downfall of Shadowbane was due to groups like EB as far as Im concerned. I remember EB openly admitting they played to literally ruin the game for everyone else and cause as much misery as possible. That doesnt keep people playing and more and more people just walk away till eventually there is no game left to play. By default the KoA Nation ended up being the "good" guys, not because we really wanted to be, but because many of us wanted to fight against the things that we thought were adding to the slow death of the game (along with the bugs and other weird stuff)

I cant be too melted down by what happened years ago. At the time it was stressful, but we pretty much won the first server we were on, Deception, and didnt come too far from doing the same on the second server, Vengeance. EB did a good job of outsmarting us in the end and they won.

Heh.  Kill Cult won Deception server before anyone even knew it.  It took gold hackers and an inside betrayal to take us down, not the 10 guilds 10x our size to do it.

Edited by Stormcrow

tumblr_opi65cphh71v5mc1xo1_400.png

Got one for the record books:

So I take it you like this situation wherein spec toons don't change and there's only 1 or 2 choice races for each class?

Because you and me are like on opposite factions right now. You'd zerging me with your mino meat specs.

And I shall make elf warriors. F*** SB. And f*** WM or whoever. Because goddamit I do what I want.

And f*** ventrillo and teamspeak or whatever the hell you use to coordinate your zergs. I know those are popular in virtually every game where coordination is important, but I just don't like em. So you know I play without. I don't like banes anyway.

It's not hard to play this game solo for a while and have some interest and not care one iota about anything else.

And then my personal favorite:

Too bad the pve and environment are so shi***. King of what? Probably half the people playing are rapists. It's like being king of the turds.

That was today lol.

http://magicbane.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3664&start=10

I remember forum rants about how my Irekei-only RP guild was full of IRL racists. It was doubly funny because it was coming from another RP guild. I guess they were shaky on the meaning of the whole RP thing...

Also, Irekei are technically speciesists; they weren't capable of interbreeding with anyone.

Click here to join the Crowfall Discord chat community

Sekket on Mourning. Bhorov on Test Server. Youma the Pirate wherever TSP has sailed.

Who talks to their GF and kids about their online guild...

All me little ones know  'bout The Shipwrecked Pirates   The wench too.

The Shipwrecked Pirates

www.thesaltymaid.com

yeah, every dad shares the birthing story. "Der yer mum was, swabbin' the deck (N not me deck har har) and ya fell out of yer mudder. good 'ting dat deck was clean!

/scene

Yarrrrrrrr!!!!!    

The Shipwrecked Pirates

www.thesaltymaid.com

"I want to slit this kid's throat bro, straight the f**k up bro..." ~ Scoop from the HateCrew.

"Hey Shaxx, you stupid f****n' kid, learn to f****n' play this game." ~ Manshoon.

The first one is obvious but the second always cracked me up as I was in fact 'playing the game' that he wanted me to learn how to turn on, which is of course no what he actually meant, but he was so angry he could not articulate his viewpoint successfully.

Edited by Shaxx

Galahad: KGB was arguably worse in the hours-of-zerging department as well. If there was any blood in the water, they would never stop coming. It didn't matter if they outnumbered you by several groups or even outnumbered you by several groups with allies.

After my Vengeance guild migrated to the desert and dropped to one solid core guild of 1.5-2 groups, they never stopped coming to our city. This was even after we fought a defensive bane against KGB + KoA (holding the stone) and EB + TSL + ML + TP (inside the city), effectively pitting our 4 groups or so against like 200 characters. This was the infamous Dangaard Keep bane. Even after we reduced numbers by about 50%, they would still bring their 5 groups + allies just to camp our new city.

We rectified the problem by renaming the city to "Castle Grayskull" (one of their subs owned a city named "Castle Greyskull") to summon kill them for hours daily. They honestly never stopped falling for it. It would be some time before we could participate in a bane that destroyed KGB's capital (which we did, ironically under the second incarnation of Skyfang), but the city renaming and summon killing trick provided hours upon hours of laughs in the meantime.

Edited by managainsttime

4H4LmCE.gif

Scourge of the Shadowbane community, Public Enemy No. 1 to the SBEMU Forum Moderators, and member of the "Suppressed Person" faction on the Ubiforums. The man responsible for hooking up Ceska and CheckYoTrack. Also a 21-time World Heavyweight Champion of Shadowbane.