Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I Need A New Pc

rajah

Wait till the end of summer or until a new item comes out that you really want. They are releasing the Titan X which is pretty much the same as the Titan Z but I would wait till they come out with the GTX 980 Ti. That is what I am waiting for. They are also coming out with new kinds of solid state drives that are even faster ^.^

need a # to work with

one display or 2

full setup. or guts only?

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

970GTX is the best bang for the buck right now. No one can guarantee max settings, not even the devs know the requirements.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

I'll need a new PC to play CF, but I'll limp along with this clunker until either it breaks or ACE gives us a "System Recommendation".

That probably won't be until Beta. 

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

I'll need a new PC to play CF, but I'll limp along with this clunker until either it breaks or ACE gives us a "System Recommendation".

That probably won't be until Beta. 

I was thinking doing the same. I'll try to run it on this laptop and see what happens.  :D

If you are not in hurry wait , when AMD releases their next -gen products Nvidia is going to have some discounts.

Rest? 

DDR4 ram , X99 Rampage motherboard , 5820K CPU , SSD is completely up to you. 

If you are not in hurry wait , when AMD releases their next -gen products Nvidia is going to have some discounts.

Rest? 

DDR4 ram , X99 Rampage motherboard , 5820K CPU , SSD is completely up to you. 

That's one of the questions, AMD or Nvidia ? What is better, and I do not have a personal preference.

That's one of the questions, AMD or Nvidia ? What is better, and I do not have a personal preference.

They see saw depending on who has the better architecture at the time. Just go to toms hardware look at their video card section...and for the best video cards for your money for that month.....and pick one that meets your budget......

Also if you plan on going 4k I'm going to assume you have a huge budget just the monitor alone costs more then some peoples towers.........

Best thing is first make a budget.......say least I will spend is x and most I'd spend is y.......then find the best parts for the money......also do you plan to overclock? If not that can save you some by getting non-k versions of CPUs....and save you money by not needing higher end chipsets.

Also what do you have for parts?

Because even with nothing 350-400 goes fast.....case...dvd drive....motherboard....hard drive....power supply.....ram....Keyboard mouse.....

Without a budget that's like sAying I want a boat and me being like we have this 7 ft inflatable here for 30 bux.....or this luxury cruise ship for 600 mil.

I turn dough into $$$ .....The Pizza King of QFT

For a descent 1080p setup tower monitor keyboard mouse = 900-1400 going over that reaches a point of overkill......it's like get a $3,000+ pc and all you do is play LoL.....

For 4k same thing = 2000-2700

The main troubling thing as a pc gamer is the low quality of console ports......cod:ghosts and Ac:unity for pc....just to name a few of many....when the developers get past 3+ patches for a game in under 2 months and still has a lot of bugs even on top end hardware........makes you wonder how good a pc do you need when the large corporations tArget release for consoles and us pc users are just an after thought.

Edited by mendoza

I turn dough into $$$ .....The Pizza King of QFT

SSDs are great. I wasn't sure it would be worth it when I was building my baby last year; but I'm glad I ended up getting one. Everything is FAST. Boot times, everything. I use it for my OS and main games, everything else on an old fashioned HDD.

For a video card, I got the 770 4GB and it works perfectly. Everything and anything on high-max settings. :) 

It really depends on your budget. Good luck and have fun building.