Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Early Screenshot! Graphics!

integ

http://imgur.com/7e6GN1C

I know it's pretty early in development, but I think the game looks totally hot! And that duffle bag weapon is going to be so OP guys! :P

Seriously though, what would you like to see in terms of the balance between graphics performance and straight up lag-free PvP/sieging?

Our computers have come a long way since 2004, and I think the game can look great, while still having the backend and overhead to let us slice and dice without lag. But if you had to choose one side vs the other, which do you want more? Graphically-rich or straight up playability?

Thoughts?

Until Crowfall release hits:  ForumBane.  Post 2 crush.   We'll burn your threads to the ground.

Preferably you can adjust the graphics like how you can in most games. That way everyone can enjoy. If I had to choose between graphics and playability though like you mentioned, then I would choose play ability. No point having your game be pleasing to the eye if you can't even play it. 

Edited by kalvin

Pretty sure that's already a given... :)

Until Crowfall release hits:  ForumBane.  Post 2 crush.   We'll burn your threads to the ground.