Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Teh Divine Denoobification Thread

tehmartini

Here we go; all n00b questions and banter here. Don't be shy. This is a circle of trust and love. :D

I just backed $130 and am so excited. Now, how do I claim my forum avatar? ^_^

Welcome aboard!

Your shiny new forum decorations should be available sometime shortly after the Kickstarter is over (15+ days from now).

Here we go; all n00b questions and banter here. Don't be shy. This is a circle of trust and love. :D

I just backed $130 and am so excited. Now, how do I claim my forum avatar? ^_^

I snagged one of the Early Bird Gold. Because who needs money, right? >.<

What archetypes are people looking at thus far? I'm sure it will change once we see more abilities and such, but first impressions are strong : )

I may have three characters semi-planned already with tentative archetype choices... Lol.

Also - Arawulf is a Mod? Who let that happen? xD

Also - Arawulf is a Mod? Who let that happen? xD

I thought I was applying for Design Lead, but volunteer community moderator was the job my IQ test allowed. I had to cheat to get that score.

Your question - I'm digging the Knight and Forgemaster. I need to learn more of their advancement before I'm sure. I'm curious of what support role the Forgemaster can bring but the idea of a Knight that can spec into ranged is intriguing as well.

Two of the words in the title aren't real words.

Sad when CYT is pointing out your mistakes.

Should this really be in general discussion?

Probably not.   ;)

(Though, at second glance, it's no more out of place than half off the topics in General Discussion...)

Anyhow, welcome to the CF madness.

Edited by rhone

Should this really be in general discussion?

It's generally about Crowfall; I'm going to go with yes. :)

What archetypes are people looking at thus far? I'm sure it will change once we see more abilities and such, but first impressions are strong : )

I may have three characters semi-planned already with tentative archetype choices... Lol.

I'm sure I will change my mind, but right now I'm really interested in the Druid. I usually play Support as a healy type; the druid strikes me as just that. I could be wrong though, time will tell. :) I'd also like to try some sort of ranged DPS.

Edited by tehmartini

Sad when CYT is pointing out your mistakes.

'Tis not a mistake if done on purpose, in my opinion ; )

I'm sure I will change my mind, but right now I'm really interested in the Druid. I usually play Support as a healy type; the druid strikes me as just that. I could be wrong though, time will tell. :) I'd also like to try some sort of ranged DPS.

I plan to have a Confessor for sure. Then I'm between Frostweaver/Assassin for one character and Knight/Templar for the other.

It really all depends in the end, but either way I'm excited.

Seems appropriate for intros or off topic.

Agreed, this should be moved to remain consistent with how other threads are generally handled.