Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The More I Hear The More I Want My Money Back

jdub

The more they release the less and less the game seems to stay true to the original statement made on the play to crush site.

Time based passive skills points, telegraphs and numerous other things I'm seeing and not liking.

Current path of trajectory for this game is the dumpster.

Stop promising so much in the kick starter packages that has little to no effect on the game.

MAKE THE GAME GOOD THEN WORRY ABOUT FREE UNICORN MOUNTS PLEASE

My 2c's

Edited by jdub

I feel the complete opposite. I keep upgrading my pledges.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

well i am still open,this game is still in early development,i see some thing that are worrying me,but its nothing too care-cearish yet.

those things that worry me could still be done in a good way in the end and like i said there is still a lot of time to edit and improve these things.

all we can do is fuel the devs heads with good ideas,that outweigh the care-bearish ideas and arguments^^

Passive skill training and telegraphs don't shy away from their mission statement at all. Everything they release is in theoretical planning stages right now and is subject to change as well.

Telegraphs have been discussed to death.

Passive skill training actually promotes a healthier competitive environment.

Not sure where you are going with this. So many people today rage quitting a game that isn't even released... it is laughable the tantrum you are throwing right now.

Better run to your bank and put a stop on the funds that haven't been removed yet. Husslebears!

Edited by Adall

Yeah just realized that after I made the post. Got my $300 back at least.

Big Vision - Todd's vision is great however; I don't think he understands what makes a pvp game good, if passive skill points that take 3 months to complete and action combat with telegraphs is your "go to" for an ideal game then this will end up on the shelf of GPotato.

Not my ideal game sir, not today.

Good luck Crowfail/artcraft

Big Vision - Todd's vision is great however; I don't think he understands what makes a pvp game good, if passive skill points that take 3 months to complete and action combat with telegraphs is your "go to" for an ideal game then this will end up on the shelf of GPotato.

Good luck to you too sir.

Hope you brush up on your reading skills in the future

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015

If you return in a year, you can always be my Squire.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

It's not going to be SB 2.0, DFO 2.0 or MO 2.0. It's going to be it's own game. Already stated (though, admittedly, I would love MO 2.0).

It has been implicitely stated by the developers as not designed to please everyone. Stated repeatedly.

It has been created and marketed to provide a different game, an avenue to a new gaming experience.

Those that wished to support it were not sold a false promise. It was vague to begin with. It is in development.

Not a productive thread. It's really right up there with the "I'm leaving, how do I delete my forum account thread" from earlier.

I really like this game actually. My issue is not with the game, but by how little the develepers communicate with us, they ignore the suggestions and everything. If they start communicating with the community, the game can get 100s of times better. I can't tell you how many games I've seen fail because of not enough communication between developers and community.

Didn't realize this was going to be such a hot topic.

Came to turn off my reply notifications, the spam..

Might want to keep your replies/ t r o l l (Why is this blocked?) posts handy. Going to be seeing a lot more people making posts like mine.

Didn't care read all your trolls and I'm not bashing anyone. The purpose of my post was to convey my distaste for what they think is "good" for a pvp focused game. 

Edited by jdub

The more they release the less and less the game seems to stay true to the original statement made on the play to crush site.

Time based passive skills points, telegraphs and numerous other things I'm seeing and not liking.

Current path of trajectory for this game is the dumpster.

Stop promising so much in the kick starter packages that has little to no effect on the game.

MAKE THE GAME GOOD THEN WORRY ABOUT FREE UNICORN MOUNTS PLEASE

My 2c's

* yeah, telegraphs need to go for sure.

* Include the 1 year character development progression - that's the snail race.  ^_^

Edited by Mythx

MQfHl7c.png

Crowfall Game Client: https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/

I really like this game actually. My issue is not with the game, but by how little the develepers communicate with us, they ignore the suggestions and everything. If they start communicating with the community, the game can get 100s of times better. I can't tell you how many games I've seen fail because of not enough communication between developers and community.

Can't tell you how many games I have seen fail because they tried listening to everyone

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015