Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tsp_maj

The Shipwrecked Pirates

Seriously.

We aint here ta make enemies lad.  We'll just be takin' da loot 'n shovin' off.  A bit o' keelhaulin' maybe, yarrr just a landlubber or two, but it aint personal, it aint easy bein' a pirate.  Me coffers aint fillin' themselves.

Maj, Keeper of Da Plank - The Shipwrecked Pirates

We aint here ta make enemies lad.  We'll just be takin' da loot 'n shovin' off.  A bit o' keelhaulin' maybe, yarrr just a landlubber or two, but it aint personal, it aint easy bein' a pirate.  Me coffers aint fillin' themselves.

Don't ya be fergettin' da rum, I ain't fallin fer da bilge water gag no more!

5pdWpYv.jpg

Former Shadowbane Thief Advocate,

Current Crowfall Thief Advocate  ;)

Only in a game like this can Pirates + Clowns = Love

Your milkshake lures all the fine folks to the yard. Verily, it is better than mine. Surely it is better than mine. Would you teach me, or would you levy a fee? - Integ

Not sure if they played Quake, they did play SB and Darkfall quite a bit though...

And ahoy TSP!

-Rhend Avari

Rhend - SB - Hy'shen/Avari || Rhend - AA - LotD || Dynereir - SB - House Lok-ri || Magius/Amok - AC - Too many to list

TSP FROM RA2/RA3 (Quake)?

Ahoy Evoex!   A few o' me boyos may have keelhauled a few lubbers in Quake, but the crew as a guild did not partake, if me grog-filled memory be recallin' correctly.

The Shipwrecked Pirates

www.thesaltymaid.com

Ahoy Evoex! A few o' me boyos may have keelhauled a few lubbers in Quake, but the crew as a guild did not partake, if me grog-filled memory be recallin' correctly.

Ahhh in thinking about it I think they called themselves Pirates?!?!?!?!

Edited by evoex

Ahhh in thinking about it I think they called themselves Pirates?!?!?!?!

Ye best be movin' along mate, pirates aint too keen on undead lingerin' around askin' too many questions.  It aint natural an' yer scarin' away me wenches.

Ye best be movin' along mate, pirates aint too keen on undead lingerin' around askin' too many questions.  It aint natural an' yer scarin' away me wenches.

don't cha be worrying...um...lad

We undead Ill take care of yer wenches...we'll sacrifice their souls to the Old Grey One after we take yours!

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

That's where yer mistake be, ye bow legged skeleton swabber. I know bone means somethin' different to ye but wenches ain't for sacrificin'.

Da only souls ye be sacrificin' was yer own undead scum. /spit

This may be true but they won't help much with the wayward part. I swear the lot must drink as they do just to mimic the sway of their ship. 

Eladamri!! You scurvy neiu! Great to see you trot out of the shadows. 

The Sundered Guard - "Nature's Sword, the People's Shield" - Ranger's Brotherhood of Shadowbane, Mourning Server

don't cha be worrying...um...lad

We undead Ill take care of yer wenches...we'll sacrifice their souls to the Old Grey One after we take yours!

wenches's ya har! da only wenches we be shovin' des cannon balls be yer mudder lass!