Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking For A Liege Lord And The Fall Of The Westlands.

checkyotrack

Ah, my friends terrible tidings I bring from the West. The Hunger has wiped out my homeland and the harvests burned by savages. Starvation and brigands overtook the kingdom. The king is dead, slain by his own Queen-and I, Sir CYT the III who barely escaped the slaughter at Castle Vraxnass come in search of a new King. The Westlands may have fallen but the onslaught continues-and I will continue to fight for the safety of the entire realm!

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I had no idea CYT was an RPer!

This is not going to be the go to trololol forum.  This was requested by a portion of the community and will be restricted to RP.  Consider this a warning of many many warning points for posters who come here with poor intentions.

nAd1VPD.png

"Agelmar is King of the Hypocrites and Ruler of the Kingdom of Hypocrytia"

Lord Agelmar I assure you my intentions are good but am understanding of the suspicion given the fall of the Westlands and growing threat of the Hunger. My Lord I assure you I have seen no trolls nor make pacts with such creatures.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Innkeeper at the Mangy Lynx whispered me a rumour about the dastardly Sir CYT the III, who said he was going to flee to the Dragontooth mountains as soon as brigand chief Keldonius entered the castle gates. Horsekeeper Marvin at castle Vraxxnass even testified that Sir CYT attempted to seize the Royal black banner made of finest Maldivian silk before leaving. Nobody knows whether he was trying to save it, or merely sell later and spend the crowns on ale and tavern wenches.

Ser, how dare you spread such vicious rumours about me! I have forever been an honorable knight and have never once stepped foot within a hundred leagues of the Dragontooth.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Tis only a rumour spread by whores and beggars at the most filthy corner of the Forumopolis, the Offtopix Hole. Mayhaps thou art a noble knight indeed, Sir CYT the III !

Edited by rajah

I shall find these scoundrels and ruffians who dare attempt to shame an honorable Knight of the Ambiguously Shaped Table! There are more pressing matters though. Winter and the Hunger draws near. Take me to the King so that I may help lay plans for winters siege.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Have a rest first noble knight, for I must leave you now, urgent matters are pressing , rats are are attacking the Library, time is at hand !

Finest mead and cabbage stew are on the table.

*Puts on hat*

*Leaves*

What a strange fellow.

The search must go on! I must find a liege worthy to do battle for!

SWrkfdj.jpg

Word of caution must be considered everywhere, friend. These are dark times.

SWrkfdj.jpg

You dare question my honour, bastard?

I am Sir CYT the III! I slew plague spreading Guineaceans upon the Plain of Ashes! I defended the King from countless enemies and assasins! I slew the dragon Ex'com'vic upon the Mount Mo'd!

SWrkfdj.jpg

Cur! How dare you make such claims! I have never known the touch of a man as you will soon known the touch of my sword! Defend thyself!

SWrkfdj.jpg

I would travel the length and breadth of the land defending the realms and this is the welcome I get? The thanks? Without me thou would not be standing there with thy wit and sly remarks. You know naught what I have traveled through to be before you. Serve a drink tavern master and I will tell you my story.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Men, peh always squabbling over nought the Stoneborn would not mutter like hags over such feeball things we would speak of real issues and the price of your Ale's barkeep and i would like to drink it in peace

Hey just Shout Bremmen and he will, Rise and Destroy the people you wish decimated :o

Aye, so there I was alone for the first time in the Forest of Agnorn. The driads, they are mighty temptress's I tell you, tried to woo my guard down. And evil spirit hath taken over the place. It was the begginjngs of the Hunger in the Westlands.

So many I slew in my escape. The once peaceful driads and druids lay in bloody heaps around me. What possessed them to attack? What turned them to such evil? The Hunger spread from there.

Within three months the crops failed and starvation took hold. The people went mad. The King locked himself in his chambers. In desperation for action the Queen slew but was promptly ran through by his guards. Anarchy took hold.

In my escape from the West I was hunted. Once J was captured andntoetured for days. I escaped in the night due to sheer luck. And here I am at your tavern. I have been beaten, whipped, and watched my kingdom die. Would thou assist me?

SWrkfdj.jpg