Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jtoddcoleman

03/11/15 - We're Halfway There!

Glad you guys like the update! This is just a sample of customization going forward. As we move further into production we will be nailing down alot of details and tweak the looks to perfection. It is but a mere taste to show you that you won't see the same knight running around everywhere. Glad everyone likes the initial designs! I am also trying my best to keep the armor realistic but also  interesting with a bit of flair to it. (no oversized pauldrons with 40 skulls and spikes all over it).. Thanks all!

SOme spikes on shields are usefull.

But on armor they look just stupid.

I love that direction.

You can make epic armor, even without looking overly bashed up badass.

../cheer!  So happy that the EK's are on the "reveal before end of kickstarter" list.  And they're addressing how to build a mercantile kingdom.

Really looking forward to this info.  Thanks devs.

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

Glad you guys like the update! This is just a sample of customization going forward. As we move further into production we will be nailing down alot of details and tweak the looks to perfection. It is but a mere taste to show you that you won't see the same knight running around everywhere. Glad everyone likes the initial designs! I am also trying my best to keep the armor realistic but also  interesting with a bit of flair to it. (no oversized pauldrons with 40 skulls and spikes all over it).. Thanks all!

Nice to hear, and awesome update!

oiPOxr.jpg

Proud Member of KDS -

Recruitment Post - Visit us at www.kdsguild.org

Thank you.

Edited by soulein

Shadowbane - House Avari/Hy'shen
"Gimp elves get good elves killed." - Belina

Avari Discord - https://discord.gg/Bch24PV

I love the art style and especially the weapons. Looking at axes, maces and swords makes me want to pick one up with mouse and drag over to my characters paperdoll,and then hear that "thump" sound as it falls into the hand. If that feeling persists for all the other game elements the game is destined for success.

Edited by rajah

only thing that bothers me in what we have seen and heard so far about this game (apart from the god almigthy so high jumps) is the summoning circle.

If they do it like WarZ aka Infestation aka hackersgamefest it will lead to a bunch of camping in entrance of those safe spots.

Almost impossible to get in our out without a fight, and without a death when facing an aimboter.

Edited by mazh

2whf87a.jpg

I am also trying my best to keep the armor realistic but also  interesting with a bit of flair to it. (no oversized pauldrons with 40 skulls and spikes all over it).. Thanks all!

I'll chime in too: THANK YOU!

No, really. Spikey oversized armor was fun when it all started, now it's just looks stupid. I swear sometimes when I look at WoW armors I imagine mech pilot inside.

Looks like your weapons will be realistic too. Please keep it all that way. It's great.

Edited by rolan storm

oaOnsEV.jpg?1

Tournaments are dumb. I hope this is an after the core module plan.

Please make the core game working well your top priority!

Hopefully these tournaments will start after the game is reasonably established.

Instanced PvP tournaments are dumb, but special campaigns that allow qualified competitors the chance to compete for unique loot that can help in later campaigns sounds cool. I just hope these effects that persist across all campaigns don't give the recipient guilds (who are already very powerful) an insurmountable advantage over the rest.

- Artifacts and Relics. In addition to scavenged resources, Artifacts and Relics are items that you (or your team) can win in a Campaign, to take home to your Kingdom and offer up to the Gods to gain divine favor (time-limited guild and individual effects that persist across all Campaigns)

- Championship Campaign Tournaments. The Tournament system exists as a meta-game layer on top of the Campaigns. To qualify for the Tournament, guilds must be victorious in one or more Campaigns. These elimination tournament ladders will separate the effective guilds from the mediocre, and the great guilds from the good. Compete for the ultimate prize in each band of Worlds (the Dragon Throne, or the greatsword Grievance)

- Eternal Kingdoms and the economy game. Why do I want more parcels of land, and what can I do with them? What drives supply, and how can I maximize my player-run kingdom? How can I build a mercantile empire?  

Thanks for keeping the game systems information rolling out, ACE. We're looking forward to it.

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

When you say "Don't get naked" I feel as if you are talking about me specifically.

I'm already naked cuz I get to work from home today.  Yay call center tech support!