Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jtoddcoleman

03/11/15 - We're Halfway There!

I saw guild or personal crests dose that mean we will have the option of creating our own crests? because warning you here if you say yes I literally might have a spasm of pure joy. (no lies I literally do that sometimes)

I saw guild or personal crests dose that mean we will have the option of creating our own crests? because warning you here if you say yes I literally might have a spasm of pure joy. (no lies I literally do that sometimes)

Yes. 

Every Guild has a “coat of arms,” or a guild crest. This is a combination of a field (pattern) on the shield, color choices, and a guild mark or symbol.

Guilds select their symbol for a library of common symbols.

However, if you want to design it yourself, and not just choose pattern, colors, and symbol from a list, you'll need to pledge at the ruby tier or higher on the Kickstarter.

The unique heraldry reward is exactly that – rather than selecting your guild symbol from a list, we will work with you to design a guild crest that is entirely unique, and reserved exclusively or your guild.

Note: guild symbols are, of course, subject to our approved before inclusion in the game.

Edited by jah

IhhQKY6.gif