Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Shadowbane Fails

headlight

The guy on sbemu who died to a sentinel on macro (idk the whole story).

ManAgainstTime is farming on his half Giant Sentinel while AFK. Heyzuess shows up on a Vamp Scout. MaT returns to find Heyzuess on his Kill List. A thread was made. Hilarity ensues. Heyzuess has been AFK ever since.

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Speaking of MaT, his grand alliance document to form a rainbow zerg against QFT on the EMU was pretty spectacular.  The Clown shoes thread had us all laughing for weeks.  It was beautifully done however and props are deserved for planning and execution.  I am sure there are still SS's of it around somewhere.

Speaking of MaT, his grand alliance document to form a rainbow zerg against QFT on the EMU was pretty spectacular.  The Clown shoes thread had us all laughing for weeks.  It was beautifully done however and props are deserved for planning and execution.  I am sure there are still SS's of it around somewhere.

We call him the Plotmaster in WM vent, it's what he does. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

A little boasting, but two separate moments when I got into a CN tree and repledged around.

First time, I repledged around and found an entire city that was friended to anyone that joined the guild. Yanked all of their r7 vendors and posted it on the forums.

Second time, CN were losing their minds when a city named Free Tibet was on the map. So after a few weeks of them baning the crap out of us for shouting "Free Tibet", I repledged around again and renamed all their siege tents and huts Free Tibet. Same thing, they would friend their stuff to anyone in the guild. I obtained a lot of contracts, stat runes, gold, merchant deeds, siege engineer deeds, and bankers in this way.

I remember doing the same thing on Braialla when it was CN controlled.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I know the greatest SB fail of all time:

SBemu!  What did I win?

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

I know the greatest SB fail of all time:

SBemu!  What did I win?

Look I hate Fishbane as much, if not more than the next guy but no one gives any weight at all to WM criticisms of the SBEMU.  Even if what you have to say is a fair you're viewed like FOX news and Benghazi.  

CWGtb.jpg

Does being on the Emu CRT make me the Alan Colmes to WMs Sean Hannity?

Edited by checkyotrack

SWrkfdj.jpg

I actually rolled a Mage Warrior and it was the most candy toon I never played-1900,def in offensive stance-but I supported removing the goofy class changes. I've made a few posts on future mechanics changes and whether the bugsbhave been fixed to make future banes and changes viable-which is what I think is most important.

Edit-Also the goofy classes like Mage Warriors aren't implemented anymore I think.

Edited by checkyotrack

SWrkfdj.jpg

Look I hate Fishbane as much, if not more than the next guy but no one gives any weight at all to WM criticisms of the SBEMU.  Even if what you have to say is a fair you're viewed like FOX news and Benghazi.  

CWGtb.jpg

Whoa whoa whoa, I am not the old SoTD crowd you fought, so dial back the animosity.  I stopped playing SB back in 05/06 due to some alcoholism and PTSD issues that overtook my life and when I came back to SB I came back in 2013 to Nightstalkers (Ravenbane, an old RL friend, got me an account with NSNL John).  I joined WM after a month of NS inactivity.  SF and his custardery is a construct of his own, we just happen to be the loudest and craziest voice speaking against him. 

Fox news is for people that don't want news, they want white people telling white people it's OK.  If anything we are a group of crackpots with old radios conversing our plots in the subbasement of our mothers house.

We are the Doc Gonzo's of the world.

wiDfyPp.png

Fox News essentially exists to make white people scared of brown people.

SWrkfdj.jpg