Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So mount wise our we basically deer riding horses? Or better yet they make a deer mount. Kind of a question for the community and your opinions as well as for staff, like how is that gonna work. 

Untitled-2_zps6jqbdkgi.png

I think it can work hypothetically as long as they make them reasonably human. In my head I need to picture a thin human based knight with a deer head for it to look okay and not a huge moose type thing with hooves as feet and a completely long neck.

I think it can work hypothetically as long as they make them reasonably human. In my head I need to picture a thin human based knight with a deer head for it to look okay and not a huge moose type thing with hooves as feet and a completely long neck.

It will have hooves and still work with mounts. Draenei from WoW look fine riding mounts and they have hooves.

PvE is like water to my whiskey. Don't water down my whiskey.- Ronald Reagan

Don't be a custard gonzo.- Abraham Lincoln

It will have hooves and still work with mounts. Draenei from WoW look fine riding mounts and they have hooves.

Yeah but the Elken "design" currently is seeming more like deer anatomy only upright than human anatomy with deer "features". There is a big difference with a normal human with a deer head and hooves, and a "man" with deer legs that bend very weirdly upright and have really thick and large thighs. Maybe it's just since I do a lot of animal/human concept designs but I think there is a big difference between how they might look. This look might actually alter the mounts they ride. Minotaurs I am not so worried about since they seem like the traditional Minotaur with human legs and hooves, but Elken seem more like a different anatomy entirely than the other races.

Yeah but the Elken "design" currently is seeming more like deer anatomy only upright than human anatomy with deer "features". There is a big difference with a normal human with a deer head and hooves, and a "man" with deer legs that bend very weirdly upright and have really thick and large thighs. Maybe it's just since I do a lot of animal/human concept designs but I think there is a big difference between how they might look. This look might actually alter the mounts they ride. Minotaurs I am not so worried about since they seem like the traditional Minotaur with human legs and hooves, but Elken seem more like a different anatomy entirely than the other races.

Very true. But the Minotaur would probably look very awkward, say, like riding a horse, a giant "bull-like" character riding a small horse...

Very true. But the Minotaur would probably look very awkward, say, like riding a horse, a giant "bull-like" character riding a small horse...

Speculation has it that Minos won't be able to use mounts and possibly be getting a movement buff to compensate.  Like legos. 

xctwLnf.png

Speculation has it that Minos won't be able to use mounts and possibly be getting a movement buff to compensate.  Like legos.

With enough you could reenact a tragic running of the bulls.

I suggest:

Stalker Passive Power (toggle on/off)  - Speed Of The Stag = Harness the ancient power of your ancestors. Become one with the forest.

• +10 movement speed (amount arguable)
  • +10% stam regen
  • -25% damage
  • -50% health regen
  • -50% mana regen
Edited by KRIPTIK

KRIPTIKserratedv3_zps4ptlmh6o.gif

well honestly a Deer riding a horse would be freagin' weird and awefull..

I think that was a typo. I am sure what you actually meant was 'awesome'. I know, im a helpful guy!

I think that was a typo. I am sure what you actually meant was 'awesome'. I know, im a helpful guy!

yes you're definitely right - thanks bruh

Something will have to be done for all the animalistic races... its equally ridiculous to imagine a minotaur riding a horse as it is a hamster.

All the humans / demihumans will fit on horses no problem though I would imagine. (Maybe forgemaster will struggle)

Archetypes I am Interested in: Templar, Legionnaire, Myrmidon, Confessor.
Also, Looking for a Guild, preferably Oceanic but also US West works best for me. (Misery)

Some archetypes cannot learn certain skills because of lore considerations. Elken, Legionnaire, and maybe Minotaur shouldn't be allowed to ride mounts.

Conversely, they should all get some sort of movement enhancement skill in their AT trees.

Centaurs already have it, and they deserve the best of these enhancements.

Elken and Minotaur should get less movement enhancement skills, but also a tracking or stealth enhancement skill to compensate.

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)