Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rajah

34K Today And It's Like Only Half A Day In

The shout out from Chris Roberts/Star Citizen I'm sure helps a ton. That provides a lot of traffic and attention to this project.

Yeah,

I have to believe a few people jumped on board today because either they didn't know about it (and because of that endorsement, now do) or because Chris endorsed it over on SC which helped push people on the fence into backing.

I've also been told by a friend that someone promoted Crowfall to a popular streamer on Twitch. Something like 15k people were watching as it got a bunch of hype from several donations on stream, the first from the initial promoter, then a few about how it looks awesome. 

I can only hope that some of the thousands watching share our same desire for what we want in a game.

"Remember: the greatest fault of a human being is to imagine oneself to be flawless; the next greatest is to imagine that acceptance of one’s faults negates said faults."

I'd would siege the kardasian compound ....set it ablaze after full looting.....pour salt on the yard in the shape of #Crowfall if I thought it would help......

But alias their legal team is more powerful then their media/gossip site rolling team..............

Kick starters/crowd sourcing supporting other great kick starts/etc is the new paradym which will hopefully just the small indie studios revolutionize the way games are made......for the people by the people....not too make a game to make sure some companies stock doesn't go down.

Edited by mendoza

I turn dough into $$$ .....The Pizza King of QFT

The shout out from Chris Roberts/Star Citizen I'm sure helps a ton. That provides a lot of traffic and attention to this project.

THIS exactly, I am here first because of CR making a gesture and second because the game looks very interesting. TO CROWFALL!

I'm sure Mr. Roberts helped, but let's give credit where it's due.  I attribute the surge to Natalie.

Sorry you turned into a two-bit carebear whose feelings get hurt over forum banter.