Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I Need A Break From Forums.

rajah

Hrm I think you're missing out, but to each their own. This is one of my favorite parts (other than actually playing) of the process; getting to know your fellow players, theorycrafting, suggesting, and discussing. Like the devs said though, it's not for the faint of heart.

See ya in the Dregs

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

She just called you faint of heart, dude. You gonna take that?

"She"

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

You should consider quitting life, instead.

Now I'm definitely quitting!

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

A little attention solves everything I guess.

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Well, the thing is i have some stuff now to do now and whenever I take the tablet i end up checking like every other thread, and posting, snd thats clearly really non-productive time. On the other hand, I will be monitoring KS and checking for news updates anyways. So i figured that I will postpone it for a bit. But when iam going to quit the forums for real I will surely let you know !

Well, the thing is i have some stuff now to do now and whenever I take the tablet i end up checking like every other thread, and posting, snd thats clearly really non-productive time. On the other hand, I will be monitoring KS and checking for news updates anyways. So i figured that I will postpone it for a bit. But when iam going to quit the forums for real I will surely let you know !

This ^^^  I never doubted it for a minute.

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"