Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Greetings From Virginia!

Hello fellow gamers, I hope you are all having a good evening as you read a bit all about me. I was born and raised in northwest Ohio near Toledo until I joined the Army in 2005. I've been all around the world since then including Germany, Korea, Iraq, Ireland, Afghanistan and I was stationed at Schofield Barracks in Hawaii. For the Army I was basically a network administrator (25N) and satellite transmission technician (25S), a part of big Army's communications Signal Corps. In 2010 I got out and started contracting doing various work related to what I did in the Army. I am married with children living in Hampton Virginia.

I have played video games my entire life. My father got me into it pretty early (I plan to do the same with my 3 month old son) and I never stopped. I tend to stick with PC RPGs MMOs but also enjoy some RTS and FPS as well as some games on the console. My favorite games are Chrono Trigger for Super Nintendo and Final Fantasy VII for PlayStation. I've played many MMOs such as Dark Age of Camelot, Everquest, World of Warcraft, FFXI, FFXIV, Elder Scrolls Online and more. Right now I'm not actively playing any of them, I was playing through single player Tomb Raider which is a fantastic game. 

I look forward to becoming part of the Crowfall community and playing this game with those I meet here. I do have some bad habits such as having multiple characters, and playing all roles (tanking, dps, heals). Thanks for reading my intro!  ^_^

Edited by Division

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. http://crowfall.shivtr.com/

--------------------

MJswpS9.jpg

Thank you Mr. beacon. I am terrible with alts. When I was playing WoW I ended up with one of every class because I would get bored with my main and I'd create an alt. It certainly help me to learn all the class mechanics and I was able to help guild members with their toon but jumping from character to character is a bad habit. I'm sure I will bring that into Crowfall.  :D

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. http://crowfall.shivtr.com/

--------------------

MJswpS9.jpg

Lol, with only 14 archetypes, each with different professions to fall into, that should be fun!

Oh man, tell me about it. I'm already having a difficult time figuring out what exactly I am going to play.

Welcome to the forum and the Crowfall hype!!

If mastering all classes is your goal, you are going to have alot of fun in this one :)

Thank you Zinnie! I look forward to trying.  :o

Edited by Division

--------------------

MJswpS9.jpg