Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ongoing Updated List Of Guilds

Kyro

Hey I was wondering if maybe a moderator could maybe make a Pinned Thread that ongoingly updates the list of Guilds with a link to their Guild Thread?

Edited by Kyro

Isn't that essentially the topic list on the forum?

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

why do ya just pee in his kool aid?

give em a lil hope!

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

Isn't that essentially the topic list on the forum?

I guess my bad.

I was just thinking maybe we could have a topic which lists guilds by categories and have a little description for each.

tbh its a good idea the guild section is a mess with weird titles and special pull words. also the list could categorise like Race only, Crafters, Merchants, RP, Hardcore, Balance, Order, Chaos .so there is a need for a thread but i doubt that the Mods will make it! If someone wants to take the time to make it im sure they would happily pin it for u

Edited by Bremmen

Hey just Shout Bremmen and he will, Rise and Destroy the people you wish decimated :o

I think he meant a constantly updated thread of official guilds and their websites, and recruitment status so players don't have to flip through the forums to find guild. Basically a summary of all the guild and their recruitment information since most guilds tend to be wordy.

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

yeah i know but like i said i doubt the Forum mods will do it if someone was willing to put the time in and update it as it is not the mods jobs to make threads and update them but to mod them. So in essence of what im trying to say is great idea but a massive undertaking which would have to be done by the someone in with the intent of helping the whole community and by doing so provide an amazing survice to people it would be great but like i said it will not be dont my the game Devs 100% and defo not by a Forum Mod either as they have other things as a prio im not shooting the OP down i like the idea but i guess im saying it might be a DIY job.

Hey just Shout Bremmen and he will, Rise and Destroy the people you wish decimated :o

I think he meant a constantly updated thread of official guilds and their websites, and recruitment status so players don't have to flip through the forums to find guild. Basically a summary of all the guild and their recruitment information since most guilds tend to be wordy.

he wants his hand hold... got it

How do I get my guild on this thread?

its doesnt exist yet....

• 4 weeks later...