Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PoopHat

Roleplaying

Is anybody here going to roleplay or just me? I dont need any lore, thank you though ;)

Feel free to talk about your roleplaying plans! I'd definitely like to network.

Though i dont want to reveal my identity yet :s

can I be the naughty babysitter pls? 

9popews.png

IMHO roleplaying in a PvP game is an excellent element. If done well, it makes the whole killing and slaughtering less a personal thing between players and more an event that is part of interactive story telling :)

People have very different styles of roleplay though. Some don't like to roleplay at all. I saw attempts in games by players trying to force other players to roleplay in a certain way. Such things never let to good endings.

I am always in-character whatever it'll be slaying my enemies or running away from them! I don't enjoy DM events when there is too much "imaginary" stuff like "Look at the tree!" there is no tree! "look at the apples!" there is no apples! "look at the invading enemies! What enemies?! I see NO ONE!"

lol, saw my name as the OP on the GC list and thought this was an old troll post I forgot about.

4bb.gif

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

I plan to and hope to get with a group / guild that does so as well.  My favorite part of UO was the RP community and I long to find that in a MMO again.