calyn

Crowfall Guild Directory

Posted (edited)

Oops. thanks for letting me know, will fix it hopefully tonight after work. edit: should be fixed

I think right now I don't mind people re-listing, and on the old frontpage it also just showed the 5 latest guilds and I don't think re-listing happened often. Maybe if there are more users it will become a problem, then I will change it, thanks for the feedback.

I will start sending emails soon-ish, as soon as I have everything else fixed up. Responsive layout still has some issues for example.

Edited by calyn

I just meant a random-guild feature on the front page is a better idea then merely showing the most recent joinees. Just an opinion.

would also be nice to be able to sort it by guild size. I only saw 100-150 but there may be guilds aiming for max 30 members etc.

Scree allready said it all.

On another note good job and thank you for doing something like that.

Thanks for the feedback! ;) I've added filters/sorting for size (and also fixed that it only showed wrong guild sizes). I'm still thinking of how to change the frontpage regarding showing random guilds, and also want to change the filter behavior a little bit.

Just revisited it again and shared the link via our social media channels. It's really looking great, Calyn! This is the sort of thing I love seeing -- really makes the community feel more real and alive.