Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Keludar

Announcement: 12K Backers Reached!

I noticed it says ALL Backers.. But those who donated 5$ do not even receive the game. Does this mean they will also get the statue if they buy the game?

Was just reading the stretch goal again and I noticed it never specified :P 

I noticed it says ALL Backers.. But those who donated 5$ do not even receive the game. Does this mean they will also get the statue if they buy the game?

Was just reading the stretch goal again and I noticed it never specified :P

They will most likely be given the statue through the form of either a code or account linking after they have purchased the game post launch.

How Can Mounts Add to the Crowfall Experience?  Caravans, Hunting Boars, and more.

How Complex can Mining be in Crowfall?  Mining difficulty, fatigue, infrastructure.

What would you like to see for 15,000 backers? I would like to see some weapon or armor skins.

That would be very cool. I also liked the idea of pets. Not battle pets per se, but ones that gives buffs or other perks. :) Who doesn't love skins/dyes/customization options!? :D

Well, I was advertising in Black Gold On my Top Ranking chat, they threatened to ban me if I continued to do so.  SO, now I am paying 500 black gold a pop to advertise on their in game banner.  They only said I could not use their ranking chat....

Not sure they would actually ban me anyway, our guild is top Guild, and we forced most everyone else out of the game by repeatedly griefing and killing them, even our own faction...

I guess I will have something to look at at my EK after all

YAY!. EK worriers rejoice EKs are NOT useless!! :lol::P  You'll be able to shine that thing and look at it all day!

Edited by pang