Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
valor

Crowns And Crows - A Crowfall Podcast And Livestream!

This is my last mmo for sure.

I hope CF will be a good experience since I'm a fps player.  ^_^

I've seen the MMO industry destroy the confidence and good will of gamers and I think we are all seeing indie and independent companies start to grow that back... but that puts a lot of pressure on them to succeed.  Time will tell.

That being said, I've updated the OP and the youtube channel!

S2E6: Do you even mod bro?

We'll miss you lakez.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

What's the topic this week Valor?

We'll cover the past 2 weeks of information and whatever is brought up tomorrow.  We'll take some callers.  For an official topic, I usually wait until tomorrow to choose one after discussing options with Draegan and Lake.

I hope there is actually some meat and potatoes.  Getting tired of the constant attention on forums, forum policy and the way they are run from all sides....It is really detracting from what I want to know about, the game......

I hope there is actually some meat and potatoes.  Getting tired of the constant attention on forums, forum policy and the way they are run from all sides....It is really detracting from what I want to know about, the game......

There have been some nuggets here and there in their info drops, but I 100% believe them when they say they are just trying to get a working combat system up and running.  That's the largest cornerstone of their game and the one they've promised first, so right now there's just not a ton of new info as they have begun building the things they've promised over the past few months.

"New" info like the dev did a private interview for ya? 

Yeah, I sent in some questions about it for the show that were answered and it will provide some more detailed light on the subject as opposed to what was discussed in the general discussion thread.