Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zeonx

Confusion About 13K Backers

The 13k backer goal is a big F you to the higher level backers.

Why would they care about an extra month of free VIP when most of them have 6 YEARS already!

I can safely say that this goal does not motivate me to do anything above what I am already doing to promote this game.

Edited by Zeonx

**closes eyes and whispers to self**

Please let this be a joke post

$13k?

I see a $10k - are you on the secret cow level of Kickstarter?

13k backers not 13k $

Se un uomo non è disposto a lottare per le proprie idee, o le sue idee non valgono nulla o non vale nulla lui. EZRA POUND

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

The way I see it is they didn't even have to add them at all and could have just stuck with the stretch goals but for someone who didn't get the Amber or better I am sure they are happy with the choice. I agree it's no statue that you'll spend 99% of your time not looking at but you shouldn't be that upset :)

13k backers not 13k cash. But regardless these added backer goals arnt for the superhardcores they are for the unwashed masses of regular backers where I live.

I dont mind.

I am an amber backer, but this strechgoal could potentially bring even more people to pledge. We have to think about the game and how more people backing the game is a good thing.

We are not special snowflakes just because we gave a little bit more to fund this game :)

Edited by Zinnie

It was an easy goal for them to add. They want people now that they have the money, and this goal encourages more people to pledge, rather than more money. (it does both, but rewards people to pledge at almost any amount.

@OP: I think you're getting a bit selfish.  Currently a ruby backer and it didn't bother me.  I thought it was a good idea, the more people it helps attract to CF, the better.

Everyone will get that +1 free VIP month, even Amber+ donators.  So, the problem here is?

The more info that gets released, the more I feel like supporting it further by going sapphire emerald. 

Edited by Nyt

> Suddenly, a Nyt appears in the discussion...

I'm guessing you're a low level backer.

The vast majority of people are and in the campaign you'll just be another body so what's it matter. Don't be an arrogant jerk. Its just a bonus thing to get more backers hence why it targets the lower levels

I'm guessing you're a low level backer.

You'd be wrong.

Everyone will get that +1 free VIP month, even Amber+ donators.  So, the problem here is?

The more info that gets released, the more I feel like supporting it further by going sapphire. 

This.