Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zeonx

Confusion About 13K Backers

I've said this many times.

Forget about the backer rewards... you pledge what you can afford to support this game, it does not matter if its 15$ or 400$.

The more you spend does not make you any better than the lower level backers, nor does it make you special in any way. Its just numbers.

The more people that help fund this game, the better game we will get in return.

I've said this many times.

Forget about the backer rewards... you pledge what you can afford to support this game, it does not matter if its 15$ or 400$.

The more you spend does not make you any better than the lower level backers, nor does it make you special in any way. Its just numbers.

The more people that help fund this game, the better game we will get in return.

This post is something a dirty poor would make

CWGtb.jpg

Another typical Zeonix thread.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

This thread just gave me the shivers. The nerve and entitlement of some people, mind-boggling to say the least.

"Grateful Dead, rock's longest, strangest trip."
ytpSwxP.png

One of the nice side effects of a long development time, is that you have the opportunity to take the measure of people you will be playing with...

For some people, that is very very unfortunate.

That's borderline sociopathic 

#CrowFallBata

~Sweet Sensations~

puppy punch Count: 28

It's all about the business - and these "backer" stretch goals are excellent ladders in-between the larger goals.

Plus, this is very smart to offer for non-VIP backers to give them a "taste" of what VIP feels like for their first month. Some of them will continue since they won't want to go back. It's 100% win for the revenue stream for the game. In addition, it gives us a closer target to aim for.

What do the higher tiered backers get? A faster ticket to mounts and caravans that's what. 

Edited by Arawulf

It's all about the business - and these "backer" stretch goals are excellent ladders in-between the larger goals.

Plus, this is very smart to offer for non-VIP backers to give them a "taste" of what VIP feels like for their first month. Some of them will continue since they won't want to go back. It's 100% win for the revenue stream for the game. In addition, it gives us a closer target to aim for.

What do the higher tiered backers get? A faster ticket to mounts and caravans that's what. 

I totally agree with this. It's nice for the lower level folks to get a month of VIP and an incentive for more people to throw even $36-$60 at the KS. We're all winning!

Today I learn giving something to people as a thank you translates to an insult. I need to stop sending Christmas cards, I'm probably making people furious.

Tully Ackland

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc. 

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

[Rules of Conduct]

Today I learn giving something to people as a thank you translates to an insult. I need to stop sending Christmas cards, I'm probably making people furious.

I guess it's true what they say about learning something new every day, it's a good thing I never send Christmas cards, probably the only thing keeping me from getting stabbed in the back.

Member of The BlackHand Order

LOL, best response of the week!

> Suddenly, a Nyt appears in the discussion...