Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nekrage

The OranThul

You guys left Archeage already?

We were like the first guild to quit Archeage. We got 2 out of the 4 castles when Assroria launched, we left right after they added Thunderstruck saplings to the cash shop. 

The game left me sick to my stomach. I have NO tolerance for any pay for advantage cash shop crap anymore. Thats why I am not touching Black Desert.

We were like the first guild to quit Archeage. We got 2 out of the 4 castles when Assroria launched, we left right after they added Thunderstruck saplings to the cash shop. 

The game left me sick to my stomach. I have NO tolerance for any pay for advantage cash shop crap anymore. Thats why I am not touching Black Desert.

Ahh... Ya pay to win sucks!

However a little birdie told me you quit AA because the dev's deleted your bank and gear for cheating!

See you on the roleplay server!

Ahh... Ya pay to win sucks!

However a little birdie told me you quit AA because the dev's deleted your bank and gear for cheating!

See you on the roleplay server!

Do a little research. You will know that I gave everything away to my guildies and to my allies. Including a NERFED Kraken glider.

I never cheated, and never will. I can log on now and prove im not banned or anything...but tbh im well passed childish lies and bickering.

A new game, a chance for people to start new. I hope this game delivers.

are you going to make people funnel all the best stuff to you and treat them like dirt in this game too or?

gtlLXYT.png

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH They ain't ready for us and certainly not for me !

The better give me a lot of pvp, in every zone, every level...

Make me level trough pvp  :(

I remember your group from ArcheAge. I think you were playing in Alpha at the same time I was piddling around in the game. I didn't play much after launch. Pretty game.

Ya....ArcheAge had its chance. A shame it ended up in the greedy little fingers of Trion and XLGames.

Yup. We will be here.

www.oranthul.com

See you on the battlefield!

One of my favorite parts of going to Trion Worlds' office for their Community Day was watching Nekrage drop off a professional binder to Scapes full of suggestions and improvements for ArcheAge. Love them or hate them, The OranThul add a certain element to Crowfall that most other guilds can't.

Edited by noobzilla_youtube