Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mendoza

Sound: Footstep Noise....

Will there be any use of player foot step sounds.......or with mounts hearing mounts hooves?

Just curious.

I turn dough into $$$ .....The Pizza King of QFT

personally i would love to have something like this,assassin-like characters could acquire passive skills that make there movement more silent and eventually soundless.

but knowing that the budget is rather tight i would prefer them to spend the money on more important stuff than this^^

Edited by kampfbock

Will there be any use of player foot step sounds.......or with mounts hearing mounts hooves?

Just curious.

Interesting...hadn't thought about that.

It could make things a lot more interesting if they did add player noise. I know a lot of players live by that in FPS games...

personally i would love to have something like this,assassin-like characters could acquire passive skills that make there movement more silent and eventually soundless.

but knowing that the budget is rather tight i would prefer them to spend the money on more important stuff than this^^

Where I was kinda going with my question. Also as a way to detect enemies that are incoming. In large battles though might be to overwhelming the amount of extra sounds. But in small scale could be fun.

I turn dough into $$$ .....The Pizza King of QFT

While we're at it, can I be a tracker?  I want an ability that illuminates recent foot/hoof prints so I can hunt the assassins...

Nazdar

Proud member of The Hunger

I want my murdeer to make racket on stone and wood, he has hooves after all. But he likewise will need to be absolutely silent on grass / in a forest.

Hopefully it won't be too hard to detect the surface under the avatar and make this sort of thing a reality. :)