Banana Hammocks, 6 Packs, And Masculinity

headlight

I noticed the Knight looks kind of portly

crow1640.jpg

But when I look like this irl:

WA_armor.jpg

I'd rather roleplay that I look like this:

Way_too_damn_fabulous.jpg

@DaveGreco hook it up bro. There's currently not enough banana hammocks in crowfall. Help me out here. I need a six pack that doesn't come from a convenience store.

Way_too_damn_fabulous.jpg

@DaveGreco hook it up bro. There's currently not enough banana hammocks in crowfall. Help me out here. I need a six pack that doesn't come from a convenience store.

That's not Doc with his BanHammer?

Edited by Oridi

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

It is his color preference. Wasn't he OPP?

OPP is about the pink. That looks like QFT purple.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Personally I want the duped hammer.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

The hue of the hammer lends it to be either Amethyst or malformed Flourite.  There's no way to tell from the picture if the facets are tooled or naturally occurring and just worn, so I can't really tell you which one it is. It could also be a form of malachite but screw that guy, he's a defector, nobody cares about him.

ANYWAY, if Taric is 6'2 (sauce) and his shoulder to full height ratio exceeds the golden ratio by about eh... a half a foot... we can put his shoulders at about 26 inches wide, not counting his um... 'armor'.

Going by the picture the hammer is about 10 to 12 inches wider than his shoulders at it's median point so let's say it's 35 inches long, about half as wide as it is long, so 35 inches long with a radius of 8ish maybe 9. Thanks to google we now know the volume is 8906.42cin. If Quartz, the main ingredient in both amethyst and malformed flourite is 20lbs per square foot...

DANG that hammer's heavy. And that's not even taking into account the bindings and the shaft.

No wonder his shoulders are so big.

Edited by fawne

ok....

gotta admit...i chuckled...

but my hair is longer, streaked with grey and white....not to mention a beard and mustache...i'm older now compared to when that was taken

otherwise...yeah, it's an OPP guild pic....so?

lol....how did i miss this Thread...?

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...