buhbuhcuh

Ratcatcher Discipline?

Pure damage buff vs Guineaceans?

Poisons?

Darkvision?

Or do you think EKs will be beset by plague rats that kill off your poor, enslaved thralls?

Don't worry, thralls are cheap, so if plague rats kill them, I'll simply get more. 

More seriously, who knows?

That was a ratcatcher discipline in Shadowbane.  You could summon a pet rat, cast a mana recovery debuff and cast a health and stamina recovery debuff

Don't forget the Slay Rat power!

I am not totally certain, but the diversity looks awesome. Maybe it has something to do with detecting burrowing characters near you? Similar to tracking and scouting above ground? Either way, I can't wait to see the full list with more specific details.

Edited by MattVid

http://morloch.shadowbaneemulator.com/index.php/Rat_Catcher

- Buff Mana recovery;

- Debuff enemy's health recovery;

- Temporary buff against Rats (+20-34% dmg);

- Summoning rat skill.

Something like that.

It's worth noting for non-SB players, that one of the primary uses of this one was to counter wererat players.

Wererats should totally be a thing again.

Edited by PopeUrban

little rat spies that can go out and gather information :)

While I highly doubt this would ever happen, it sounds like it would be an incredibly cool ability to use. A controllable drone that you can use to gather information on where enemies are, etc., just seems to have so many possible implications in PvP scenarios. Maybe in some game, some day. 

It's worth noting for non-SB players, that one of the primary uses of this one was to counter wererat players.

Wererats should totally be a thing again.

Oddly enough, Rat Catcher really wasn't a counter to Wererat. Huntsman was the were-thing counter.

Oddly enough, Rat Catcher really wasn't a counter to Wererat. Huntsman was the were-thing counter.

The rat-dmg buff did work though, but huntsman was a superior catch-all counter with less utility.

Edited by PopeUrban

The rat-dmg buff did work though, but huntsman was a superior catch-all counter with less utility.

Point. I used rat catcher much more to screw over regen builds  :lol: