Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
steppenwolf

Female Centaur

Wow. Also impressive for drawing her left handed. (I know nothing of art, and cannot do the arty thing so I don't know if this is easier or harder. I just find it pretty custard stellar bro)

Nice. It reminds me of illustrations in some pulpy fantasy stuff I used to read as a kid.

On a side note, how easy is it to get used to using graphics tablets? I consider myself pretty decent at sketching and painting, so I'd like to attempt some digital art.

@11nephilim

Getting used to a tablet is personal.
For me it was easy, however at the time I first used one I was in a illustration team of 23 and at least half had a great deal of trouble making the shift to a fully digital workflow

I find the tablet and workstation better than a Cintiq but not so much that I dont work on the couch with the cintiq companion when ever possible.

If you lived anywhere near me I would offer you one of my old wacom tablets for free :)

3415593_1385202032514.07res_320_261.jpg

Niceo

. . .The thief left it behind- ¸ .★ ° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★ .    °  ¸. * ● ¸ .  

° ☾ °  ¸. ● ¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °  The moon ● ¸  ° ☾ °☆ .  *  °☆  . * ¸. 

★ ° . . . . * ● ,.° ☾ ★ °● ¸ . ★ ° :.  . • ○ ° ★  .at the window* . °

@11nephilim

Getting used to a tablet is personal.

For me it was easy, however at the time I first used one I was in a illustration team of 23 and at least half had a great deal of trouble making the shift to a fully digital workflow

I find the tablet and workstation better than a Cintiq but not so much that I dont work on the couch with the cintiq companion when ever possible.

If you lived anywhere near me I would offer you one of my old wacom tablets for free :)

Hmm. Well, a friend of mine's offering one extremely cheap, so I'm going to see how I get on with it. I might make something crowfall related and post it up here, we'll see. Thanks for the advice :)

Is she not a bit too slim for a centaur, why is it so often females are to slim and stuff, a centaur is strong and not easily broken, trampling down it´s foes. Everything else is gorgeous.

Arrogance diminishes wisdom