Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Game For People Who Wanted Ek Relevance

seventhbeacon

It looks like an interesting concept that I could imagine being fun for some people, but man...

200.gif

Even that website man ... Jeez. 

Well, when you're risk averse...

That's like the person who never eats any interesting or spicy food.  They just want their ez-mode cheese sandwiches and a tall glass of warm milk.

Well, when you're risk averse...

That's like the person who never eats any interesting or spicy food.  They just want their ez-mode cheese sandwiches and a tall glass of warm milk.

What? My post has 0% to do with risk, not sure what point you're trying to make haha. 

Additionally, your analogy is complete garbage. A better example would be that I want a cheese sandwich that looks like

VeUgiQr.jpg

not like 

8A3JkHf.jpg

Except in this analogy, the second cheese sandwich looks less-bad in comparison.

:)

Edited by stroh

Currently Playing - Dirty Bomb, Archeage, & Skyforge

AMEqAAy.jpg

Heard about this game, thought I'd share it for all the people who wanted the EK to be the main game:

http://massivelyop.net/2015/03/12/mage-faire-online-conjures-a-conflict-free-creative-playground/

Most of the people talking about wanting relevance in the EKs want the opposite of that.  They want conflict in the EKs, not a lack of conflict.

IhhQKY6.gif

Most of the people talking about wanting relevance in the EKs want the opposite of that.  They want conflict in the EKs, not a lack of conflict.

I worded it poorly.  I meant people who wanted to spend the whole time in the EK.

I'd rather play 2nd life than that game.

I can't wait for all the open EKs. It'll be just like Second Life, except with less furries*.

*Probably actually about the same amount.

Edited by drakkus

• 2 weeks later...

Good for people who like that kind of thing but holy crap that's probably the least interesting title I've seen this decade. The core feature is putting on magic shows and the graphics aren't even good? How interested will people really be in your 2D looking magic show? I could see this game being marginally interesting if the graphics were Star Citizen level good.

Like "I might play it for a few minutes every once in a blue moon if it's free." Interesting. But with those graphics they would have to pay me to play it. Usually I'm not such a stickler on graphics but when the entire point of your game is audio/visual entertainment the audio/visual better be damn good!

"To hell with honor. Win."

A Beginner's Guide to Crowfall (5.8.5 Edition)