1. 1. COOL-meter

• ****ing cool
    • cool as hell
    • pretty cool
    • cool as ice
    • cool as a cucumber
    • Bah.
    • Mmmm.

How cool would it be if the game had a grid-like turn based combat, like Banner Saga. Only - MMO!!!1  :P

I personally don't like that type of combat, but Melee Battlegrounds, and Mount and Blade: Bannerlord are looking awesome! I will be buying three servers for Bannerlord, and Melee (if melee has them).

Edited by rs_navlaan

EOWWuhQ.png 

Hahahaha! You guys take this too seriously. I was just thinking that maybe we have a bad idea about the game. There isn't much info, and for all we know it could be turned based, since the developers said this won't be another generic MMORPG. 

So keep in mind that this isn't a suggestion or a wish of mine, merely a poll out of curiosity. To find out if you guys would support the game, even if it turn out that the combat will be turn based. (or any other form of atypical combat)

You're failing horribly, so far.

No hard feelings, though.

I personally don't like that type of combat, but Melee Battlegrounds, and Mount and Blade: Bannerlord are looking awesome! I will be buying three servers for Bannerlord, and Melee (if melee has them).

I think it will, also it's going to be fully modable. Might even learn some basic coding once it launches.

Then why no option for hell no?

The 'Mmmm.' option should be be pronounced with bitter hatered. Again it's not a suggestion.

I have a feeling you like flames. Judging from your responses and the post about smoke. I'm cool with that, just try not to distract anyone else.

I think it will, also it's going to be fully modable. Might even learn some basic coding once it launches.

Oh, that's good. Hopefully their map editor is good. I saw Bannerlord's editor, and it looks amazing. I am totally going to buy a siege, battle, and duel server! Learning how to mod/make maps in Valve's SDK/Hammer was a real pain for Team Fortress 2, but at least this engine looks a lot better. I mean, Valve's tools are very old after all. 

EOWWuhQ.png 

Oh, that's good. Hopefully their map editor is good. I saw Bannerlord's editor, and it looks amazing. I am totally going to buy a siege, battle, and duel server! Learning how to mod/make maps in Valve's SDK/Hammer was a real pain for Team Fortress 2, but at least this engine looks a lot better. I mean, Valve's tools are very old after all. 

Wow, seems like you'll really wheel the servers round. You think I could be an admin on one? Possibly Melee, but maybe I'll even get Bannerlord if it's not just a Warband re-skin.

Wow, seems like you'll really wheel the servers round. You think I could be an admin on one? Possibly Melee, but maybe I'll even get Bannerlord if it's not just a Warband re-skin.

While I will be looking for modders (for maps etc) and moderators (to control the server communities), I don't know when Bannerlord will be out, and I have to see what tools moderators will have. I am definitely looking for help.

I am unsure if I will play Melee Battlegrounds, or when it is coming out (they only got about 1/3 of their funding, but are still making the game; it's going to take them longer, though. I will probably end up playing both, though more Bannerlord.

EOWWuhQ.png 

It's an idea, but I voted Bah.  ;)

There's one thing I would like to see/play in a MMO... and that would be an instanced 5vs5 MOBA implemented into the game.

I don't know why... I don't play MOBA's, but I think that the idea sounds good.

- Mylo -

Forever a part of Ginnunga

Bah!  Not familiar with your game but if that's anything like the horrible, horrible combat style of Pirate101 -- NO!  Just no.

Not quite carebear, but sort of cousin to,

meh, grumpy old lady...

Never underestimate grumpy old ladies.