Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mal

Bane

2.5 groups? More like 9.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Shadowbane math has not gotten any better the last 10 years that's for sure. We had 2 full groups and group 3 had 8 people. That's it. Guess it's wrong to have dual boxing bashers with spiked str, naked with hammers only lmao. *shrug*

Crowfall%20Fei.png

~Black Aria IC~

Shadowbane math has not gotten any better the last 10 years that's for sure. We had 2 full groups and group 3 had 8 people. That's it. Guess it's wrong to have dual boxing bashers with spiked str, naked with hammers only lmao. *shrug*

If it's in the field, it counts.

Who were y'all fighting?

CF_Van.png

Hrm, people need full specs to PVP.... Crowfall will be interesting then seeing how I don't think we'll be able to level cap our characters easily, if at all.

Shadowbaners will need to get used to PVPing without maxed disc and skills.  Oh joy!  :wub:

You underestimate how many of us are wiping once every 6 months (or more) still.

I don't know how it is on Magicbane, but SBemu has max level characters the day after the server wipes camping rune spawns.  When was the last time you baned someone with a raid group of level 30s?  Just saying it's easy currently to get your full skill build up and running before even working on armor upgrades.  Crowfall would appear to be the opposite where gear comes first and you strive to passive learn the skills you need now rather than the build you're aiming for at endgame.

Hrm, people need full specs to PVP.... Crowfall will be interesting then seeing how I don't think we'll be able to level cap our characters easily, if at all.

Shadowbaners will need to get used to PVPing without maxed disc and skills. Oh joy! :wub:

server up toons are not bane spec toons. Discs, gear, and training is limited at start and creating an ideal character for sieging at launch isn't the most effective way to get established. Now that we're a couple weeks in with cities ranked and runes farmed, bane specs are just about done and sieging will become more common. Yes, crowfall campaign launches will be different, especially when the game first launches when everyone is a noob, but most likely the process will be similar.

P.S. remember SB has been around along time and people know the game. Without organized specs group you are going to get stomped.

P.S.S if anyone wants in on some sieging hit me up, we'll get you set up in short order.

Edited by dreaden