Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bluddwolf

What Are The Sub Classes Of Duelist?

I think there is possiblity that the devs will want to keep the dueling theme. 

So

- pistolier

- rapierist (sounds really bad)

- ??

ye i imagine those 2 as well,for the third one i could imagine saboteur or something along those lines.

every of these 3 classes should be able to efficiently dig holes,but maybe the saboteur could do it even better in combination with ingeneer-style skills(setting up explosive barrels,constructing siege engines,etc...)

Edited by kampfbock

hm...since we have a gun powder present in game them.... grenadier? You know, bombs and stuff...Kinda in line with sabotage

That would make sense, but I wouldn't be surprised if Grenadier + Sabotage were rolled into one. An, explosives expert if you will. Otherwise, I can't quite think of what the saboteur would attack with? Bonk you on the head with a shovel? A guinea pig could never reach that high!

Combat Engineer baby! Or as they're known on the internet: LumberJack Commandos

72473_lumberjack_commandos.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combat_engineer

CopperStall

CE better be a sub class.  It would be even better if we could organize a construction battalion to stymie enemy forces.  Being able to construct obstacles and fortifications would be seriously enjoyable.

http://www.twitch.tv/Waikikamukau Yes, it's Why-Kick-Uh-Moo-Cow / Twitter: @TheMukau

From the Duelist backstory, we have confirmed Engineer promotion class:

The merchant families of Guinecea were the first to establish trade between Worlds. Our artist, the inventors of sculpture and stagecraft. Our duelist, the finest masters to wield a blade. Our engineers, the only to unlock the secret of munitions.

I will add Merchant

and Sniper, with a pennsylvania long rifle, which is also a flintlock muzzleloader. Rifling would be the only technological improvement over what we've seen so far. A rifle would give the Sniper a better range than even a longbow.

If Merchant is too many crafting promo classes, then maybe Swashbuckler, with a rapier (perhaps even a hollow rapier that can inject poison?)

Edited by chancellor

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)