Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mayson

What Are You Playing Now?

At the moment I am playing WoW with my wife.  The new x-pack is pretty good, with garrisons and all, but Im patiently waiting for this project to come to fruition!

cmurder%20sig_zpsaq2rwphh.jpg

My friend wants me to reup my WoW sub, but it's like im too bored with it, even before I start playing again delf1_2.gif

"Camouflage is the color of fear..  I have no need to hide from my foes.. I have no fear of death.  My colors I wear openly, they proclaim louder than any words, "I am proud to live, I am proud to die."

At the moment I am playing WoW with my wife.  The new x-pack is pretty good, with garrisons and all, but Im patiently waiting for this project to come to fruition!

I was passing time in World of Warcraft with my husband but I just am not sure if it's for me anymore. I have played since it released and I do try to log in and enjoy it but I dislike how there is so much waiting around. No one really forums groups except for weekly rares. Lot's of queuing up and the garrisons got a bit repetitive. My husband is still playing though and I have an active subscription. Really nothing against WoW I just think I crave something a little different these days.

I was passing time in World of Warcraft with my husband but I just am not sure if it's for me anymore. I have played since it released and I do try to log in and enjoy it but I dislike how there is so much waiting around. No one really forums groups except for weekly rares. Lot's of queuing up and the garrisons got a bit repetitive. My husband is still playing though and I have an active subscription. Really nothing against WoW I just think I crave something a little different these days.

I keep playing around with the idea of resubbing just to see what's changed.

Then I read the reviews and it sounds like it's pretty much the same thing as when I left.

I'd probably end up justifying having paid for a month by fishing in Northrend or Northern Barrens and shoving everything on the market at ridiculously low prices to make the Market PVPers cry.

Now I do the exact same thing except with space ships, and the level 18 paladin and his friends can kill me.

Edited by fawne

I keep playing around with the idea of resubbing just to see what's changed.

Then I read the reviews and it sounds like it's pretty much the same thing as when I left.

I'd probably end up justifying having paid for a month by fishing in Northrend or Northern Barrens and shoving everything on the market at ridiculously low prices to make the Market PVPers cry.

Now I do the exact same thing except with space ships, and the level 18 paladin and his friends can kill me.

My problem is I want to still be included and play with all my friends who still to this day love it. I can't seem to enjoy it like I use to and it just makes me feel like I need to move on and fill my time with other games or activities. I think I am now finally getting over that desire to play. Really enjoying smaller things like Don't Starve, The Long Dark, Shadowrun Returns, and other things on Steam.

Playing World of Tanks and HotS currently.

I just can't play single player games anymore, it's a real problem for me - probably has a lot to do with spending 95% of my time playing MMOs over the past decade.

I just lose interest so fast because of how predictable the gameplay gets when you're fighting AI. The few exceptions have been Bioshock: Infinite, because that' just an epic story pretending to be an FPS. Dark Souls and Dark Souls II are fantastic games, because the game-play is hard - but even then it's just a learning curve.

I just don't take pleasure in beating something that does the exact same thing over and over again, you learn it's pattern and beat it - that's not an accomplishment, that's just learning a pattern.

Anyway, rant over - no disrespect at all to people who do like single player games, I'm just jaded and angry. :P

MMO wise I've been dabbling in The Secret World, don't think I will ever play it more than super casually though.

Single player I've been working through the Age of Mythology EE campaigns. Favorite RTS of all time.

Been toying with the idea of picking Smite back up, but then I remember that I will forever be mediocre in MOBAs

Just finished Dragon Age Inquisition a couple weeks ago.  Lovely game, though the combat could put you to sleep.  The characters and story more than make up for the minimal tactics needed to plow through it, though!

I'm trying out Dishonored, finally.  Dabbling in Civilization: Beyond Earth.  I play tons of Sudoku when killing time and I only have my phone.

As for MMOs, I play TOR, but haven't done it much lately.

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

I'm about to buy Resident Evil Remaster on steam, because it looks great. Been years the last time I played RE1.

Also Double Dragon Trilogy on steam.... with ONLINE co-op Waaaah?!

Yeah that's happening very soon.

Playing World of Tanks and HotS currently.

I just can't play single player games anymore, it's a real problem for me - probably has a lot to do with spending 95% of my time playing MMOs over the past decade.

I just lose interest so fast because of how predictable the gameplay gets when you're fighting AI. The few exceptions have been Bioshock: Infinite, because that' just an epic story pretending to be an FPS. Dark Souls and Dark Souls II are fantastic games, because the game-play is hard - but even then it's just a learning curve.

I just don't take pleasure in beating something that does the exact same thing over and over again, you learn it's pattern and beat it - that's not an accomplishment, that's just learning a pattern.

Anyway, rant over - no disrespect at all to people who do like single player games, I'm just jaded and angry. :P

Bioshock infinite was one of the best games of the last decade, I havent been that pleased with a purchase in a long time

Edited by fuggeroffuggington

Untitled_zpsjrvzldjp.png

Fugger of Fuggington - Shadowbane

SkippyBojangle - PS4

Dragon Age Inq is a decent single player rpg, but I can't get into the multiplayer -- too shallow

I actually really enjoyed Destiny on PS4, split a toon with my fiance. We had an epic collection of leveled exotics, and then they did their pre-patch hogwash and it just became such absurd activison robbery, I quit.

Edited by fuggeroffuggington

Untitled_zpsjrvzldjp.png

Fugger of Fuggington - Shadowbane

SkippyBojangle - PS4

Waiting on the SBEmu server wipe currently.  With the new patch, I've taken to Theorybaning a lot.  Playing a bit of Dark Souls, League of Legends, and Destiny lately.  Every now and then I'll take a spin on Chivalry or Star Conflict.  Occasionally a bit of Civ V with my bros. 

I'm playing Goemon the Mystical Ninja for N64. There's no way you can possibly get on my level.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg