Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ShadoPandauin

Crowfall Videos/interviews In One Place

I've seen far too many people who are completely and/or utterly uninformed who create posts that inevitably inherit these traits because they haven't discovered videos and/or interviews like the ones listed below.

If you see any other interviews and/or videos that have been made that give information about Crowfall, post them below and I'll incorporate them into this thread.

Let me also be clear about one thing; I will not incorporate videos that are fan-made podcasts, discussions, etc unless they have the actual developers speaking in them. Incorporating fan-made interpretations in video form simply will spread false information, which is not the goal of this thread; the goal is to inform people.

OFFICIAL VIDEOS:

LESSER KNOWN VIDEOS:

EARLY FOOTAGE (RETIRED):

This section was intended for early footage - and I mean VERY early footage. This was because there were so few that it was easy to keep track of them all. However, now that videos are being uploaded constantly, this part of the list is now discontinued to avoid exploding the list.

Feel free to advertise your channel and/or video if it contains gameplay from Crowfall below.

OTHER:

If anyone could tell me how to turn these links into videos that are viewable via this thread, please do! (EDIT: Thanks Pann for the answer!)

If you want to talk about the videos, do so below! Try not to let this get buried; I'd rather not see more uninformed people making threads.

(Pinned now! Woo!)

I will try to maintain this, updating it whenever new videos are posted here or when I find new videos.

Edited by ShadoPandauin

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.. and gerbils on crowcaine."

Switch out the unseen footage with this one,

https://youtu.be/3Teucg3oBz0

same video, just not zoomed in.

Thanks, just updated it!

Added the new videos from Kickstarter 3/18/15, too.

Edited by ShadoPandauin

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.. and gerbils on crowcaine."