Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[Kingdom of Vargash] A Gaming Community (read more)

rs_navlaan

EOWWuhQ.png

http://www.kovgaming.com

KoV is a new gaming community, and a multi-fansite, and gaming blog.

Teamspeak Information: ts30.gameservers.com:9364 (password = cromwell)

How to apply?

Applying to KoV is easy. simply click the red apply button on our website (also in the main navigation menu), and you will be directed to the application page. All you need to do is fill out the form, and wait till we get back to you.

Why should I apply?

KoV is a new multi-gaming community, and we are planning to play many different games, from many different genres; there's something for everyone. Secondly, as we play many games, KoV will be buying our very own servers for games that allow it, such as Mount and Blade: Bannerlord, and more! This means that you get to play on either our private servers, or be a part of a gaming community which has its own custom public servers, with special maps, items, and more.

Who should apply?

As stated before, we plan on playing many different games from many different genres, so I believe anyone interested in gaming should apply, as long as they read our rules of conduct. Whether you are a new player looking for help, or a veteran player looking to PvP, you will have a place in our community. We don't know much, or anything of Crowfall, so it's hard to talk about it.

What is the goal of KoV?

The goal of KoV is to help new players learn their respective game,  PvP with the more hardcore players, and create a helpful community in any game we play. We expect all players to try and improve, and to be willing to learn. You don't have to be the best player ever, but we want players who are willing to learn, and improve in any game they play. Most of all, KoV is a community, and a place for everyone to feel at home. If you like to craft, you can do that. If you are a more PvP oriented player, like myself, you can do that with us as well. There is a place for everyone in KoV!

More than just a community!

KoV is also being built as a blog, in which KoV members can be a part of. Whether is be an interview with game developers, guides on a game, or streaming a game, we want everyone to be able to take part in the blog. This adds another level to the community, which members will be able to contribute to.

Even if you don't join our clan for Crowfall, you can still be a part of our forum community.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading, and I hope you will help the KoV Gaming community grow. If you have any questions, feel free to PM here, or email me at louismatos@kovgaming.com

Edited by rs_navlaan

EOWWuhQ.png 

This should be a good place for some of the less experienced KI members to get into a hardcore competitive scene before Crowfall.  I'm game.

Remember kids, a stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet!

This should be a good place for some of the less experienced KI members to get into a hardcore competitive scene before Crowfall.  I'm game.

Yah, definitely. If Crowfall is as hardcore as I hope, I think there will still be a place for KI gamers. I like to think that at one point, all of us had never stepped foot in a game, let alone a hardcore PvP game, so everyone had to adapt to it at one point, just like I did, so there's no point in insulting anyone; we should be helping them adapt!

EOWWuhQ.png 

Even if you don't join our clan for Crowfall, you can still be a part of our forum community.

So even if you don't wish to play this game with us, we are still going to be playing Heroes of the Storm, other MOBAs, Mount and Blade: Warband, Mount and Blade: Bannerlord, and potentially Melee Battlegrounds.

EOWWuhQ.png 

"Spam: Do not post communication lacking in meaningful content or posts that do not contribute directly to the conversation. People who spam post links to non-Crowfall products, or repetitive information also fall into this category."

Bump. 

Can I assume bumps are fine, as long as they aren't done too often? I believe I asked a mod, and asked in a thread, but got no response.

EOWWuhQ.png 

• 4 weeks later...

ts30.gameservers.com:9364

password = cromwell

Open to everyone, besides the two member channels.

Anyone can join our forums, except the member sections www.kovgaming.com/forum/

visit our main site here: www.kovgaming.com

A clan that will focus on PvP, but accept players of all play-styles, whether you wish to craft, PvP, or PvE. I want to create a laid back atmosphere with a good community.

Thanks, and I hope to play with some of you on release :).

Edited by rs_navlaan

EOWWuhQ.png