Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Scree

[Obsidian] Crowfall Stealth Operations

Me and a few buddies was planning to do the stealth small scale ambush game. We figured having like minded people would be beneficial to all of us. You should be receiving some emails from us shortly.

Looking forward to welcoming you all aboard. We'll be putting together a little meet and greet now that we have a substantial guild population. Some night in the upcoming week we'll all hop on Mumble and have some fun.

Update: Confirmed 10pm CST Sat 9th for Town Hall mumble meeting. See you all then!

Update 2: I updated first post to reflect website copy.

Edited by scree

Sounds like a very cool idea. I have one question, though. Are you going to be limiting members to archetypes that have an actual "stealth" ability, or you just plan to use "stealthy" tactics in general?

Edited by Maerius

Its going to be a judgement call. At this point we do not know FOR SURE which Archetypes will have stealth capabilities. But yes, as it stands we plan on requiring at least one of your characters have stealth. This means you must be willing to have that character being trained at all times. Which in essence means you have to be a VIP subscriber. You can have as many alts as you want, but our guilds advantage relies on its ability to move around the battlefield, as a whole, in stealth. I don't want players who only train Stealth skills the one or two nights a week they are on the character, you'll be behind the curve and unlikely to contribute much to our organization if you approach this guild like that.

If we learn of a discipline rune that add stealth capabilities to non-stealth archetypes, we will allow you to play any of those supported archetypes. We aren't specifying a minimum "stealth skill" score.

This is entirely subject to change depending on how the developers finalize how stealth works and who has access to it.

The best way to imagine this is to think of an EVE Stealth Corp. If you can't fly a covert ops stealth frigate, why would you join a covert ops stealth corp?

Edited by scree