Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Scree

[Obsidian] Crowfall Stealth Operations

Just signed up on the (very nicely designed) website. I had a quick question about the viability of a Crafting member. After reading through the crafting FAQs I decided that I will definitely be pouring a lot of my time and energy into those pursuits, but I'm also very into stealthy tactical combat. So long as I prove my worth on the battlefield, would my desire to specialize in crafting make me a desirable addition to a squad and the guild as a whole? Or would that be up to my potential observer?

Just signed up on the (very nicely designed) website. I had a quick question about the viability of a Crafting member. After reading through the crafting FAQs I decided that I will definitely be pouring a lot of my time and energy into those pursuits, but I'm also very into stealthy tactical combat. So long as I prove my worth on the battlefield, would my desire to specialize in crafting make me a desirable addition to a squad and the guild as a whole? Or would that be up to my potential observer?

Our Scree has a job, (hah, working class.) so im answering your question with very limited knowledge of everything!

I think, if you can successfully juggle crafting and being an worthy asset, i suppose you could do whatever you want. but as draegan puts so eloquently: "YOU CANT BE A FOOKIN MERCHANT PRINCE!"..Im gonna be an innkeeper(if its possible) when I'm out of combatzones.. :P

otherwise, welcome to our family of wierd people, Im Mc and im from europe. c:

zr4aXCc.png

Yea all invites were sent out if you signed up over the weekend. Welcome folks!

I'll be initiating a roll call at the end of July to touch base with people who signed up early on in Crowfalls coming out party. We'll be gathering backer ranks to determine a better picture of who all will be playing in what alpha/beta stages as well as verifying you are still interested in our approach. Stay tuned!

I just threw my email into the mix via the website. I don't have a forum badge yet since my package is on layaway but if there aren't any restrictions on layaway pledgers I'd appreciate being considered for a spot within the guild.

Obsidian-ForumSigWhite.jpg

No worries Zeta, for now you can hang out in the lobby and mix it up with everyone. Not a whole lot of confidential secret stuff going on this far out from a playable game. Once you get a badge, we can get you bumped into the guild lounge ;)

Edit: That means you should check your email for an invite to the Slack ;)

Edited by scree