Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Scree

[Obsidian] Crowfall Stealth Operations

Love the name... love the website... very nicely done...

The only thing that concerns me is everyone has stealth?... I do want to be a stealth player but I would also like a well balanced group... Plus I want to be chaos and I would like a guild that picks the same god for the infected worlds pvp.... I just want to kill people (in Game) and win and have a fun time doing it while making friends and helping guildies.

Edited by Nytcrawler

Hey Nytcrawler, thanks! I just recently renovated it for some functionality improvements/over clarity of our target goals in Crowfall.

Everyone is required to have stealth on their MAIN character. This means at all times this character must be receiving your training. IF you are a VIP member, you can train 3 characters simultaneously, but keep in mind that most campaigns, supposedly, will limit you to one character per campaign.

If a discipline, promotion or other improvement to your character adds Stealth capabilities to an Archetype that wouldn't otherwise have access to it... you can indicate this character as your primary character as long as you take that Stealth capability.

We have not decided on which campaigns we will be most active in. I can bet due to limitations of 1 character / 1 campaign that we will probably play 2 of them simultaneously. Again this is not something we have discussed at length due to limited details on these campaign types.

Edited by scree

Would love to join but am having a little bit of trouble with the site. After signing up and pressing the "join obsidian" button, i am brought to a white webpage with a small black font that states "captcha". This guild seems like the type of guild I've been looking for in any other Strategy based MMORPG.

A reply would be greatly appreciated!

Would love to join but am having a little bit of trouble with the site. After signing up and pressing the "join obsidian" button, i am brought to a white webpage with a small black font that states "captcha". This guild seems like the type of guild I've been looking for in any other Strategy based MMORPG.

A reply would be greatly appreciated!

Is it just a line saying captcha or is there a text-field below it where you can write? Scree, the owner of the website has been messing around with the code for a bit..he mightve goofed up.

zr4aXCc.png

Is it just a line saying captcha or is there a text-field below it where you can write? Scree, the owner of the website has been messing around with the code for a bit..he mightve goofed up.

It just said captcha, just tried it again, however, and now it's saying "You forgot to enter the Captcha code! Please fill in all fields and try again!" but I made sure to fill in the captcha :S

A designer friend of mine made the logo for the organization. Hes a professional designer and has done numerous logotypes for me. The website was inspired by modern startup web site trends and I'm honestly surprised that a lot of the guild websites out there haven't really advanced beyond the 1990s/2000s design trends. Just wanted to try something new in the guild space and the website and usage of Slack instead of traditional forums has worked out very well us.

Nocturnal Demise is the artist who made our current sigs and some of the more frequently seen tshirt and poster designs.

Edited by scree

A designer friend of mine made the logo for the organization. Hes a professional designer and has done numerous logotypes for me. The website was inspired by modern startup web site trends and I'm honestly surprised that a lot of the guild websites out there haven't really advanced beyond the 1990s/2000s design trends. Just wanted to try something new in the guild space and the website and usage of Slack instead of traditional forums has worked out very well us.

Nocturnal Demise is the artist who made our current sigs and some of the more frequently seen tshirt and poster designs.

They are all very nice.  The logo is clean, simple and understandable in one glance.  Two thumbs up.

SR8DSigTemp_Tahru.png