Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IdeaMatrix

Crafting Master List

This is a master list of all the people who wish to be known throughout the Crowfall community as a crafter. No matter what alignment, faction, guild or god you decide to follow, you will make crafting your primary way of life until the hunger consumes us all!

Post a reply if this describes you and you want to be on the list!

*Updated 01/12/2017*

NEW GOOGLE SHEET! Click the link and add your info.

All names will now be added to this spreadsheet link which provides the community with the ability to add your information. For now the list will be wiki format (meaning everything is honor system). Once I get more time to work on it, I will update it with some cool new spreadsheet functions and a customer satisfaction system where people can leave ratings and feedback on different crafters.

Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lGoXYdgSPhoUrwvcdSGnElkT07ukrEfRUZ9AiJohFv4/edit?usp=sharing

Keep showing the Crowfall Devs that crafting matters.

Edited by IdeaMatrix

I'm in .....

Can;t wait to start building my DB materials app

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

If there is crafting involved I'm always in. 

Edited by BaronFrank

My version of Unlimited Blade Works 

"I am the glass of my bottle. 

Water is my body, and alcohol is my blood. 

I have created over a thousand drinks 

Unknown to sickness. 

Nor known to thirst 

Have withstood hangovers to create many mixes. 

Yet, those bar shakers will never hold anything. 

So as I chug, 'Unlimited Vodka Works'."

I have actually decided to skip the usual pvp and become a crafter as my main character in CF.

That is, if they hold up their part about making crafting meaningful.

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015

I may have to play a dedicated crafter cuz I'm such a klutz with real-time games. I'll try various different combat toons, trying to find a niche. Druid looks possible, it also looks like the best woodworker, mount trainer and thrall binder. I may roll several druids to find a really good niche. Come see me when you need an epic compound bow or ironwood shaft for that polearm.

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

I am extremely excited to see how this crafting system works first-hand. The idea of making the same plate armor only with different materials... It's an odd thought, but I wonder if the very appearance of the armor changes based on the metal used? Like, an iron plate is a darker metal than a silver plate, and a gold plate is, well, gold :P But since something like the Plate Helm allows for 3 different metals to be used in its creation, I wonder how many variations a single type of armor can have? And if the armor/weapon becomes enchanted, does that change the appearance at all or just the stats? There are so many possibilities for this type of system :D

Can we have a Bard? If not as an Archetype or Promotion, then maybe a Discipline?

i-3ZQNFxh.jpg