Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IdeaMatrix

Crafting Master List

When somebody asks you what your favorite aspect of an MMO is...do you automatically think about crafting?

"Healing" is usually the first thing that comes to mind.  :unsure:

If I can't cut it as a PvP'er then maybe crafting is where I should focus.

I'm extremely interested in the tracking discipline does anyone know if there is more info out on how tracking players/caravans will work?

Also vessel crafting, definitely 100% in on that, even though there doesn't seem to be a lot of information floating around yet. 

I'm extremely interested in the tracking discipline does anyone know if there is more info out on how tracking players/caravans will work?

Also vessel crafting, definitely 100% in on that, even though there doesn't seem to be a lot of information floating around yet. 

There's not info currently. We can only base things off of previous games with similar systems. Ultima Online had a system that allowed you to track npc's, pc's and creatures with a tracking skill. I'm hoping that they allow you to choose what you want to track and not just have it as a generic AOE ability.

Really we won't see more information on crafting and exploration skills until they finish focusing on the combat and technical updates.

IF you guys didn't catch it, they recently posted a short video speaking to Raph about social systems. Could this mean we might be getting real crafting updates this month? I sure hope so!

I'm hoping right along with you!

Can we have a Bard? If not as an Archetype or Promotion, then maybe a Discipline?

i-3ZQNFxh.jpg

I won't craft for the most part but my friend McFear has a huge interest and has had a huge interest since Raph Koster started working with ACE.

I'm very glad to see so many people contributing their hard work to let me do my hard work!

I think we're all more than happy to contribute. We just want to make sure that other players and ACE know that we are here. If you build it, we will come.