Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IdeaMatrix

Crafting Master List

Count me in - Aki.

Gonna love sitting 'at home' listening to my Guildies battling around with my swords and shields ;D

Let me sing you a song / Of a world that just vanished / Of a story that ended to soon
Let me bring you a cup / Make a toast to the living / And a toast to the legends we share

Hey IdeaMatrix - don't wanna be mean or anything but....could you spell my name correctly? :D

At least if I'm in such great and productive company, I wan't to be remembered by my real name, so - one C less, one K more: Akineko.

Should be No. 143. Thanks a bunch, promise I won't bother you anymore afterwards ;p

Let me sing you a song / Of a world that just vanished / Of a story that ended to soon
Let me bring you a cup / Make a toast to the living / And a toast to the legends we share

Hey IdeaMatrix - don't wanna be mean or anything but....could you spell my name correctly? :D

At least if I'm in such great and productive company, I wan't to be remembered by my real name, so - one C less, one K more: Akineko.

Should be No. 143. Thanks a bunch, promise I won't bother you anymore afterwards ;p

Sorry, I'll fix it. Sometimes when I update this from my phone I don't have a direct reference for how to spell all the new posters names.

Crafting in this game appeals to me, and on some level I'm interested in doing hardcore crafting.  I'm just not sure that it's something I'm ready to commit to at this point in time.

I do like having a rather large list of probable crafting experts I can hit up for any future needs, however!

2s922vm.png

Inner Sanctum Rep / Elder

The list is now 150 people strong! Wow! In one of the smallest forum catagories, we have one of the largest posts on the website with 6,000 views and 233 relpies. We did it by being positive! No click bait or fighting!

This matters folks! It gives visibility to the Developers that crafting is important to their Crow base. Bring your crafty friends and family members. We're taking over this joint.

The list is now 150 people strong! Wow! In one of the smallest forum catagories, we have one of the largest posts on the website with 6,000 views and 233 relpies. We did it by being positive! No click bait or fighting!

This matters folks! It gives visibility to the Developers that crafting is important to their Crow base. Bring your crafty friends and family members. We're taking over this joint.

It doesn't surprise me, there are lots of people who are greatly disappointed with in-game crafting systems. You hear about them and get kinda hyped, because there are plenty of people who like to have the opportunity to sell important goods to others while being able to say "yea, I made that!" It feels good to be the one making the bombs people use to blow s*** up, or make the poisons that archers use on their arrows (if that's a thing), or make the swords and shields that people carry into battle. It's nice to think that a player survived a little longer, or killed a few more enemies, because of items or gear that you made.

Can we have a Bard? If not as an Archetype or Promotion, then maybe a Discipline?

i-3ZQNFxh.jpg

I normally do not craft in most MMO games that I play; however, after learning about the vessel system there is NO WAY I am not diving into crafting head first.

Count me in as a crafter, every aspect of crafting in this game looks awesome.

Dedicated Crafter.