Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
IdeaMatrix

Crafting Master List

Hey fellow CROWFALL,

Little bit of myself, I played Ultima online for more then a decade. Almost 2 decades to be exact. I have ran many guilds from games like ultima to recent games. I personally dont care about running anymore because i just want to build now. The main reason i have posted this is to let everyone know that i would like to go back to my ways of crafting which would be tailoring and jewel crafting. In Ultima i was one of the master crafters of our shard. 

I would like to be added to the list.

I don't know if this is a little too late. My name is either going to be Dalish or Gandol49 Please update forums if anyone has questions please feel free to get with me or just message me here.

~~Gandol49~~

Edited by Gandol49

may i make a request? can you put there professions that they are requesting? On the log with the names?

Don't you worry. I'm going to be adding an updated list with professions once we get into the Big World Testing. I'm going to take this full list, alphabetize it and categorize it by profession one we get to the point where people have had a chance to figure things out.

**Update**

I have made a Google sheet with filters for Name, Profession, Guild, Faction and God.

Once I finish tweaking it, I will be editing the original post with a link to the sheet. Once this happens, please post your updated information in a reply to this thread and I'll update it in the sheet. 

I definitely want to be known as a crafter!

Name: Najorin

Profession: Crafting/Commerce

Guild: To Be Determined

Faction: Chaos (I'm not entirely sure this is what factions are)

God: Malekai

Killjoy - najorin, officer

An ironically unironic Killjoy

the crafting is awesome and will be awesome, I hope they don't change too much. If they stray from the concept that is tried and true they will lose many including me.

The crafting is SWG, go google some videos before you knock this system.  kthxbai!

Edited by betaguy

THE CORRUPT FEAR  | THE HONEST SUPPORT  | THE HEROIC JOIN 

Hello all,

Sorry for being gone for a while. A little update, the company I was working for was sold and I was laid off. I don't have reliable internet right now so it's going to be a while until I can get back into gaming. Good news is I'm going back to school to finish a computer science degree and Crowfall is at the top of my list for projects.

So until then thanks for all the support. Happy New Year.